Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
JIGGLE BUTT GANG!
NOxBens.png
You're part of the Jiggle Butt Gang? Should I fear thee? :0

edited by the way they are pretty hard to kill so it gives the group a little to regroup and recover

Last edited by a moderator:
WoodenZebra said:
Ok then.I'll just edit it so she's just talking to Lucian.
For the record the only players in the church are myself, arvis, swiftshot, and mitch. Everyone else is in the town center fighting the dragon.

Colt556 said:
For the record the only players in the church are myself, arvis, swiftshot, and mitch. Everyone else is in the town center fighting the dragon.
no i'm at the church and i sent help to your group as well so they can reground and recover

I have a plan for Tanari and Jaymes, since my second character can heal. :D . Also @Mitchs98 why haven't you done a Dragon's roar attack yet, make the lower wizards fear the real power of a dragon xD all I have noticed is you breathing ice on them, not actually charging up MP and unleashing a true Roar

Arvis90 said:
I have a plan for Tanari and Jaymes, since my second character can heal. :D . Also @Mitchs98 why haven't you done a Dragon's roar attack yet, make the lower wizards fear the real power of a dragon xD all I have noticed is you breathing ice on them, not actually charging up MP and unleashing a true Roar
Reasons. I will eventually. But. Reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back