Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HuorSpinks said:
Four paragraphs in which my character did absolutely nothing xD Good times.
It amuses me that Rowden appears as a bigger threat than the dragon. Truly the greatest bitchlizard if a little human girl is more intimidating than he is.

Colt556 said:
It amuses me that Rowden appears as a bigger threat than the dragon. Truly the greatest bitchlizard if a little human girl is more intimidating than he is.
You're of course implying, the fight with the dragon is almost over :>

Mitchs98 said:
You're of course implying, the fight with the dragon is almost over :>
Bro, BROOOOO. He got hurt by a bunch of scrubs throwing crystals at him. I know sabertooth is great but damn.

Then again I'm only on the grand magic games arc so maybe later arcs reveal that dragons don't live up to the hype they received throughout the entire series.

Colt556 said:
Bro, BROOOOO. He got hurt by a bunch of scrubs throwing crystals at him. I know sabertooth is great but damn.
Then again I'm only on the grand magic games arc so maybe later arcs reveal that dragons don't live up to the hype they received throughout the entire series.
Thing is. Dragons were extinct. There's a reason Ivalice isn't as powerful as a normal dragon. One that will be revealed soon :>.

Also, I feel bad for John @Goldencurls

Kyuubey said:
And the heal enslavement begins.
It+is+cencored+back+off+addy+_4996cf946cc01c33b749960524bd8b9b.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back