Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
You've resorted to blackmail... I like it. Now here's the trick question, what flavour is it?
Don't forget to bring milk. c:
That would be bribery not blackmail. Black mail is heal me or I eat you little kitty pal, mwahahahaha!!

I think I want my character (John Star) to be blind forever. There would be so many feels, and it'd be like "You weren't born blind? How'd you become blind then?" "An evil overlord cast a spell on me."

Goldencurls said:
I think I want my character (John Star) to be blind forever. There would be so many feels, and it'd be like "You weren't born blind? How'd you become blind then?" "An evil overlord cast a spell on me."
Impying teleportation is evil.

Goldencurls said:
You just want Sora to follow him around like a helpless lackey caretaker to his blindness.

Arvis90 said:
That would be bribery not blackmail. Black mail is heal me or I eat you little kitty pal, mwahahahaha!!
She probably tastes like chicken. <:

Mitchs98 said:
Impying teleportation is evil.
Yes. Yes, I am.

Kyuubey said:
You just want Sora to follow him around like a helpless lackey caretaker to his blindness.
Probably. Ajajsjakajdjjdkahdhfgdhaajshdsjka

Mitchs98 said:
Choco mint is my favorite, actually. Bonus points if its dark choco. xD .
Dark Choc Mint, that is the best, besides pistachio for me~!

I literally went to the store for just mint ice cream earlier today. It's so good. @.@ I always have to have some in my freezer.

Goldencurls said:
Yes. Yes, I am.
Probably. Ajajsjakajdjjdkahdhfgdhaajshdsjka

Dark Choc Mint, that is the best, besides pistachio for me~!
Pistachio is super yummy too! I like pistachio gelato. C:

There needs to be ice-cream deliveries, like, *Call number* "Hello? Yes, I'd like the pistachio ice-cream please? What size? Dumped over text, on your birthday, while going through cycle size, please~!" *Arrives at your door*

Goldencurls said:
There needs to be ice-cream deliveries, like, *Call number* "Hello? Yes, I'd like the pistachio ice-cream please? What size? Dumped over text, on your birthday, while going through cycle size, please~!" *Arrives at your door*
LOLLLL! This has made my day. xD

That dragon's such a scrub, can't even deal with a handful of normal mages. I bet he gets laughed at by the other dragons.

For the first time ever, I have to admit that I'm somewhat stuck as to where to proceed. So much has happened during this time. From what I see, there are two major battles going on; against the light mage and the ice dragon. And I'm not sure which of the two battles my character should join.

I was thinking that he would join the dragon battle since that one's the more obvious, but at the same time my character is after Lucian (even if Lloyd himself doesn't know that yet) and so he should involve himself in the light mage battle, only the light mage battle is some distance away from him and blocked by the ice dragon.

Decisions...

Last edited by a moderator:
HuorSpinks said:
For the first time ever, I have to admit that I'm somewhat stuck as to where to proceed. So much has happened during this time. From what I see, there are two major battles going on; against the light mage and the ice dragon. And I'm not sure which of the two battles my character should join.
I was thinking that he would join the dragon battle since that one's the more obvious, but at the same time my character is after Lucian (even if Lloyd himself doesn't know that yet) and so he should involve himself in the light mage battle, only the light mage battle is some distance away from him and blocked by the ice dragon.

Decisions...
Join the dragon fight so he can see Grace kick ass.

Colt556 said:
That dragon's such a scrub, can't even deal with a handful of normal mages. I bet he gets laughed at by the other dragons.
Can't make the first fight TOO strong. Plus we still got 3 other dragons and 3 Grimorie Heart members including its master :P

HuorSpinks said:
@Kayzo
I suppose you're right. Ice Dragon battle it is then, for now at least.
It's fine anyways, even if Lucian/Rodwen go to town they can't actually inflict any serious harm. I have a guardian angel, you see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back