Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Now to figure out what Magic for Lucian to use other than teleportation. The decisions, they confound me.
i was thinking of editing my char so i could absorb a certain amount of energy or reflect attacks to an extent any other ideas are welcome

Mitchs98 said:
Archive magic would explain how he knew details of mostly everyone. I was trying to think of a semi-original magic tbh.
i'm lucky my char's race isn't well known except by vampires and demons because they trade from time to time

Because, I have popcorn. I have to watching something filled with action, while I wait for those dragons to come. ;)

Ack, @ScarlettRose16 could you please put the large pics in a spoiler?

EDIT:

@Mr Swiftshots sorry, just felt like there should a some attacks that land. What fun is in a fight if you stop everything? xD But I will edit it if you think I should.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arvis90 said:
Ack, @ScarlettRose16 could you please put the large pics in a spoiler?
EDIT:

@Mr Swiftshots sorry, just felt like there should a some attacks that land. What fun is in a fight if you stop everything? xD But I will edit it if you think I should.
If that's how you feel you better hope you never fight Gilad :(

Currently I'm doing ok with keeping up with the RP and all the battles taking place. I'm just waiting for me to come in because I don't want to intrude into a battle out of no where like "Hey whats up? I'm gonna shoot meat buns at you and in some way help. Totally."

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Currently I'm doing ok with keeping up with the RP and all the battles taking place. I'm just waiting for me to come in because I don't want to intrude into a battle out of no where like "Hey whats up? I'm gonna shoot meat buns at you and in some way help. Totally."

[/QUOTE]
Except you should completely do that, except the meat buns part. A big dragon in town isn't something easily ignored and you're a gunner. There'd be no reason you wouldn't lay down supporting fire or something. The dragon especially is a huge boss that all of us combined would have trouble with, you should feel absolutely no reservation in jumping in on that.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Currently I'm doing ok with keeping up with the RP and all the battles taking place. I'm just waiting for me to come in because I don't want to intrude into a battle out of no where like "Hey whats up? I'm gonna shoot meat buns at you and in some way help. Totally."

[/QUOTE]
Plus Lucian will arrive on the combat scene as soon as I figure out his magic..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back