Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HuorSpinks said:
@Kyuubey
Seeing that my character is in the same guild as Kayzo's I'm sure there'll be a mountain of opportunity haha.
Pfft you don't even have to be in the same guild to tease someone! Look at me, claiming Masaki as a target, as an example.

You'll pay for what you did! You know what it is too! @LeSoraAmari

For reference, @Mr Swiftshots since you mentioned attire my character is effectively wearing this (ponytail and all) only with a pair of gold trimmed gauntlets and sturdy gold trimmed metal boots.

50e9ba70b8db4c7bda6371d54e5b42da.png

Sexy redhead ponytail butler :)

Unlike all of you my character didn't exactly plan a multi-day trip so she had to swipe some clothes from Lucian's place. A lady can't exactly wear the same outfit two days in a row after all.

Could we have a dragon for each of us? Then we can name them and all be friends, perhaps even play dress up and hide and seek too.

Or die horribly.

LeSoraAmari said:
Could we have a dragon for each of us? Then we can name them and all be friends, perhaps even play dress up and hide and seek too.
Or die horribly.
If there was a dragon for everyone, everyone would be dead ._. You clearly mis-understand the power of a dragon. xD . There's like, 4. With Rowden, Scarletts new character, and Lucian that should be a sufficient challenge ay?

Mitchs98 said:
If there was a dragon for everyone, everyone would be dead ._. You clearly mis-understand the power of a dragon. xD . There's like, 4. With Rowden, Scarletts new character, and Lucian that should be a sufficient challenge ay?
Lmao I wasn't being serious, that was the idea of my post. I know we'd all die xD

Four dragons is bad enough ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back