Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That all of the women in Fairy Tail have flaky bread skin and are composed of tender white chicken meat on the inside?

YB3EYTW.jpg

Well shit, I didn't want the white dragon to die. Now everyone's gonna gang up on the red dragon and it's gonna be a clusterfuck :(

Colt556 said:
Well shit, I didn't want the white dragon to die. Now everyone's gonna gang up on the red dragon and it's gonna be a clusterfuck :(
Well what do you expect when you go all badass mode on it :P . They could, of course, re-direct efforts to Lucian instead. Idk.

Mitchs98 said:
Well what do you expect when you go all badass mode on it :P . They could, of course, re-direct efforts to Lucian instead. Idk.
Technically I did jack all to hurt it. I negated it's breath attack and simply increased the gravity around it to slam it to the ground and keep it there for like 20 seconds as I spoke to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
Technically I did jack all to hurt it. I negated it's breath attack and simply increased the gravity around it to slam it to the ground and keep it there for like 20 seconds as I spoke to everyone.
Ya slammed it into the ground with increased gravity from like, 50 feet in the air. Lol.

Mitchs98 said:
Ya slammed it into the ground with increased gravity from like, 50 feet in the air. Lol.
Pfft, even that thing should be able to take that. I mean shit, even mages can take that and still keep on truckin. I know he's a bitchlizard but come on.

Colt556 said:
Pfft, even that thing should be able to take that. I mean shit, even mages can take that and still keep on truckin. I know he's a bitchlizard but come on.
Eh. It was already heavily wounded anyway. *shrug*

Mitchs98 said:
Eh. It was already heavily wounded anyway. *shrug*
Worthless lizard, can't even keep a bunch of mages entertained. Well time to demote Masaki because he never got a chance to redeem himself. RIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back