Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@ScarlettRose16

Sure would. This gonna be good. Or maybe it's because I watched one too many Shadow of the Colossus let's play videos.

It's almost scary how much Hawkeye, Sanji and Bard the Bowman influences there are in Lloyd.

HuorSpinks said:
@ScarlettRose16
Sure would. This gonna be good. Or maybe it's because I watched one too many Shadow of the Colossus let's play videos.

It's almost scary how much Hawkeye, Sanji and Bard the Bowman influences there are in Lloyd.
I'm going to pretend that I know what your talking about xD

I am so sorry everyone, I have had a severe and complete mental break down the last couple of days so I'm trying to catch up

Zuka said:
I am so sorry everyone, I have had a severe and complete mental break down the last couple of days so I'm trying to catch up
Yipes, I hope you feel better now. Take your time catching up; the bulk of the dragon fighting seems to be involving Sora, Lloyd, Arcturus (Sabertooth Guild Master) and Clair (I think) while the rest of the characters are moving to the chapel to wait out the battle. Arctrurus has ordered everyone else into the chapel so your character could follow them there if it's part of her personality.

Perhaps I should have put a disclaimer first, but in all honestly I was a bit afraid that my dragon fighting influences (for both characters) were too high-fantasy influenced for an anime roleplay. I'm more used to fantasy novels than anime which probably explains why my characters are more fantasy novel/MMO based than anime-based despite being in an anime roleplay.

Kinda feeling like having her at a badly place at a bad time, I have a couple of magic defensive abilities I want to try out with her. But trying to read up so I have a better picture

Zuka said:
Kinda feeling like having her at a badly place at a bad time, I have a couple of magic defensive abilities I want to try out with her. But trying to read up so I have a better picture
Send her to the church then and fight Lucian. Nothing says 'overpowered' like a guild master. Well... except maybe a dragon.

I'm curious to know who would be going after Lucian ultimately. Would it end up being Arcturus and Lloyd again? Or would it be a combined battle between everyone? Lucian's a Guild Master-class opponent after all. And the bulk of the damage towards the dragon would be done by Sora.

Who knows. I mean guild masters aren't necessarily all powerful and a lot of it comes down to the types of magic they wield. Some magic is easier to overcome than others. So depending on Lucian's magic it's entirely possible the others can take him down, I mean most of them are S-class after all. But if Mitch went full dick-mode like I did, then everyone's screwed rofl.

Colt556 said:
Who knows. I mean guild masters aren't necessarily all powerful and a lot of it comes down to the types of magic they wield. Some magic is easier to overcome than others. So depending on Lucian's magic it's entirely possible the others can take him down, I mean most of them are S-class after all. But if Mitch went full dick-mode like I did, then everyone's screwed rofl.
He incorporates teleportation into his fighting. So. It won't exactly be a cake walk. Also black fire can burn through almost any non magically enchanted material. Sooooo ya kno xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back