Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Kayzo I'm dead. Dead in bed, I've sunk into the mattress and cannot feel my legs :0

On a more serious note, I don't think I will be posting until after I awake from my slumber (It's 01:34 am here in the wonderful UK)

And on another serious note, I'm still planning on making my evil middle aged woman bitch for the future xD

LeSoraAmari said:
@Kayzo I'm dead. Dead in bed, I've sunk into the mattress and cannot feel my legs :0
On a more serious note, I don't think I will be posting until after I awake from my slumber (It's 01:34 am here in the wonderful UK)

And on another serious note, I'm still planning on making my evil middle aged woman bitch for the future xD
I'm making an evil bitch too. And another nicer one for Lamia scale.

Lmao anyway, I'm going to go try sleep before I continue talking about random shit ^o^ G'night all~

Don't be surprised if I end up returning lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my lamia scale isn't going to be a bitch, she's going to be kind and warmed hearted with big bouncy bits.

Yay, another Lamia Scale member haha. I think Lloyd will be very relieved that he won't have to wear a bikini for the swimsuit competition.

I'm still debating with myself whether I should make a new character for Lamia Scale too. It's a lot of work controlling even one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back