Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HuorSpinks said:
Yay, another Lamia Scale member haha. I think Lloyd will be very relieved that he won't have to wear a bikini for the swimsuit competition.
I'm still debating with myself whether I should make a new character for Lamia Scale too. It's a lot of work controlling even one.
Implying Ferra won't still try anyway.

Ferra's gonna try to get Lloyd in a bikini, while Lloyd's going to try to get out of a bikini. How's that for guild drama?

And, Lloyd and Clair might end up being good friends by the time this is over. This is already the second time they're involved together in something.

Implying Gilad wont win first place as he walks in and participates in the competition. Sure all the men might vote for one of the girls, but all the girls will be voting for the sexy beast in the speedo.

Colt556 said:
Implying Gilad wont win first place as he walks in and participates in the competition. Sure all the men might vote for one of the girls, but all the girls will be voting for the sexy beast in the speedo.
Oh my god. LOL. It'd be oobasama(or however the hell you spell the name) except a male version.

If Lloyd walks in with the bikini, it would be Ooba Babasaama all over again. Same guild too.

I almost want that but at the same time I don't because I feel bad for Lloyd too haha.

And with that, gotta rush off for work. Will chat more later.

Mitchs98 said:
Oh my god. LOL. It'd be oobasama(or however the hell you spell the name) except a male version.
Difference is she was a pruny old grandma. Gilad's a sexy bear whom causes all the women (and some men) to go weak in the knees just by his mere presence. Instant 10 points if he shows up.

Colt556 said:
Difference is she was a pruny old grandma. Gilad's a sexy bear whom causes all the women (and some men) to go weak in the knees just by his mere presence. Instant 10 points if he shows up.
But Gilad's in his fifties and is basically unattainable because of his sternness. If he was 22 or something and was a little less of a Professor Rowan...

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]But Gilad's in his fifties and is basically unattainable because of his sternness. If he was 22 or something and was a little less of a Professor Rowan...

[/QUOTE]
Bro, women love sexy older men.

HuorSpinks said:
If Lloyd walks in with the bikini, it would be Ooba Babasaama all over again. Same guild too.
I almost want that but at the same time I don't because I feel bad for Lloyd too haha.

And with that, gotta rush off for work. Will chat more later.
Don't worry, Millie will get you out of this.

"They're just waking up! I know just what they'll do!

Their mouths will hang open a minute or two,

then the Whos down in Whoville will all cry potato" -How Donald Trump stole Christmas

So i left off at Ivalice attempting to fall on Masaki & Grace before Lloyd shot the arrow which caused him to not fall on them.. but like after that i had to go AFK for school work and practices so has anything happened? I know i got tagged in a bunch of posts but i wasn't able to read them

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]So i left off at Ivalice attempting to fall on Masaki & Grace before Lloyd shot the arrow which caused him to not fall on them.. but like after that i had to go AFK for school work and practices so has anything happened? I know i got tagged in a bunch of posts but i wasn't able to read them

[/QUOTE]
Ivalice is dead and most everyone is going towards the church.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]So i left off at Ivalice attempting to fall on Masaki & Grace before Lloyd shot the arrow which caused him to not fall on them.. but like after that i had to go AFK for school work and practices so has anything happened? I know i got tagged in a bunch of posts but i wasn't able to read them

[/QUOTE]
Myranth(or whatever the dragons name is( is fighting them now. Ivalice is dedded.

1. Do you think my character (John the Grass Lover), should join a Guild still?

2. Who's he being shipped with currently? xD

3. I mean, earlier I heard the ship name "Jerra" but, I think he might end up hitting on everyone and everything (Including any rock that doesn't trip him).

(:3)(> :D )( :D )

Goldencurls said:
1. Do you think my character (John the Grass Lover), should join a Guild still?
2. Who's he being shipped with currently? xD

3. I mean, earlier I heard the ship name "Jerra" but, I think he might end up hitting on everyone and everything (Including any rock that doesn't trip him).

(:3)(> :D )( :D )
Jerra sounds legit, age difference is fairly minor. Or Sora and John. At-least no one mentioned Ferra and Gilad...*shudder*

@femjapanriceball Still interested? You can introduce your characters in the next arc, or between arcs, this one should be ending soon.

Mitchs98 said:
Jerra sounds legit, age difference is fairly minor. Or Sora and John. At-least no one mentioned Ferra and Gilad...*shudder*
WOAH, Maya has to approve of who likes Sora first. ;_;

@LeSoraAmari

And I need to torture Gilad in the next arc. He's getting the full loli experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back