Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Kayzo

So, uh... plan on replying any time soon?

...Or have you already replied like days ago and I missed it somehow?

1461671126081.jpg

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]@Kayzo
So, uh... plan on replying any time soon?

...Or have you already replied like days ago and I missed it somehow?

[/QUOTE]
Sorry dad. I'll work on a post now.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'd send you to your room if you weren't working on a post. >:C

[/QUOTE]
Dad please

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]GO TO YOUR RAM

[/QUOTE]
But dad I'm making a post. I can't make a post from my room. I need a better punishment. I need you to go from dad to daddy

Kayzo said:
But dad I'm making a post. I can't make a post from my room. I need a better punishment. I need you to go from dad to daddy
NO

YOUR RAM HAS TERABYTES OF STORAGE THERE SHOULD BE MORE THAN ENOUGH SPACE TO KEEP A PC TO WRITE A POST

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]NO
YOUR RAM HAS TERABYTES OF STORAGE THERE SHOULD BE MORE THAN ENOUGH SPACE TO KEEP A PC TO WRITE A POST

[/QUOTE]
I hate you dad. I'm gonna go escape to the world of music and forget about you and all my problems. I'm not like the other kids anyways with their trash music. If you could even call it that. I was just born in the wrong generation.

Kayzo said:
I hate you dad. I'm gonna go escape to the world of music and forget about you and all my problems. I'm not like the other kids anyways with their trash music. If you could even call it that. I was just born in the wrong generation.
it's your mom's fault she's the one who decided she wanted to have you in 2070 I had no say in it

you could have been born in 1830 but noooo she was like "no I want to have her in a hundred years" so

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]it's your mom's fault she's the one who decided she wanted to have you in 2070 I had no say in it
you could have been born in 1830 but noooo she was like "no I want to have her in a hundred years" so

[/QUOTE]
What's that dad? I can't hear you over my music

It's all fun and games until you learn the most powerful character in the RP has highly questionable tastes.

Colt556 said:
It's all fun and games until you learn the most powerful character in the RP has highly questionable tastes.
Would Gilad be proud or disappointed if Mizuki killed someone who hurt Alicia?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back