Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Pretty much, yes. Although there's other reasons beyond his questionable tastes.
tumblr_n14etmQ7M11rwj9abo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]GOSH HAVE U NOT BEEN PAYING ATENSION
Fairy Tail. :P

[/QUOTE]
Keep in mind that I only have a minimal understanding of what's actually going on

And I'm pretty sure he's not accepting Fairy Tail members at the moment

Kazehana said:
Keep in mind that I only have a minimal understanding of what's actually going on
And I'm pretty sure he's not accepting Fairy Tail members at the moment
Then Lamia Scale! They have, like, three or four members there... or five... or six... I dunno. Forgot who was in there and who wasn't aside from the guild master, which the owner's kinda always busy.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Then Lamia Scale! They have, like, three or four members there... or five... or six... I dunno. Forgot who was in there and who wasn't aside from the guild master, which the owner's kinda always busy.

[/QUOTE]
I'll look into it, but I don't want to bother someone if they're always busy d:

I might have her be guildless for the time being *shrugs*

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]You made me read this with my eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Have you got the the irythll dungeons yet?

Kayzo said:
Have you got the the irythll dungeons yet?
I'm currently at the boss of Irythll. Will probably attempt that after work today. I did find the spider face huggers tho. They were less scary enemies than I imagined. They kinda died super easily.

Then again I've been using Bloodlust which seems to deal Greatsword level damage when buffed with its weapon art.

Kazehana said:
I'll look into it, but I don't want to bother someone if they're always busy d:
I might have her be guildless for the time being *shrugs*
You don't have to ask to be accepted into a guild. Just list them as a member and there. As Salt Lord said though, either Lamia Scale or the Arc 3 Guilds need members. Lamia is fairly small :P

Mitchs98 said:
You don't have to ask to be accepted into a guild. Just list them as a member and there. As Salt Lord said though, either Lamia Scale or the Arc 3 Guilds need members. Lamia is fairly small :P
Are those guilds active?

Mitchs98 said:
Sabertooth is smaller, I believe Mizuki and Masaki are the only active members? It's to be expected, mages are notorious for being casual fucks and flock to the "do whatever you want and tear down towns" guilds.

Colt556 said:
Sabertooth is smaller, I believe Mizuki and Masaki are the only active members? It's to be expected, mages are notorious for being casual fucks and flock to the "do whatever you want and tear down towns" guilds.
Okay but would you really want a rebellious teen in there? Of course she could be considered a project, but still

Kazehana said:
Okay but would you really want a rebellious teen in there? Of course she could be considered a project, but still
Depending on how rebellious she is she probably wouldn't stay for long. Gilad doesn't exactly tolerate teenage bullshit.

Colt556 said:
Depending on how rebellious she is she probably wouldn't stay for long. Gilad doesn't exactly tolerate teenage bullshit.
Depends on how I deal with her personality. I'm still in the brainstorming phase tbh

All I have done is the powers

Colt556 said:
Alicia is a member. As is Sakura and Tokine. And Honoka and Haruhi

Well it turns out that she's going to be introverted and self conscious lmao I should write the backstory before the personality d:

Metaphysics said:
A few things:

1. Define how fast her insanity increases, and if it actually has any drawbacks.
  2. Define how badly the pain and etc. is in Mindraze, it sounds somewhat overpowered as is.
  3. Inflict flame and frost sounds kind of OP. If its strong enough to melt rock it'd essentially melt a person instantly. So..yeah.

Colt556 said:
Kazehana said:
Why not :^)

Mitchs98 said:
A few things:
  1. Define how fast her insanity increases, and if it actually has any drawbacks.
  2. Define how badly the pain and etc. is in Mindraze, it sounds somewhat overpowered as is.
  3. Inflict flame and frost sounds kind of OP. If its strong enough to melt rock it'd essentially melt a person instantly. So..yeah.

Why not :^)
Ur a slut Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back