Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Metaphysics @Kazehana

Sorry if the subject has been dropped but. It seems that metas' character can't copy magic that requires sometype of connection. Like Ima use Alice. Her magic stems of her insanity, unless her character also gains the neural pathways that the Mage has for insanity and well as the right chemical imbalances the magic would be wasted knowledge

Also it's seem that holder magic can't be use by her. She knows how to use it but has to have the object, like celestial spirit magic.

purplepanda288 said:
@Metaphysics @Kazehana
Sorry if the subject has been dropped but. It seems that metas' character can't copy magic that requires sometype of connection. Like Ima use Alice. Her magic stems of her insanity, unless her character also gains the neural pathways that the Mage has for insanity and well as the right chemical imbalances the magic would be wasted knowledge

Also it's seem that holder magic can't be use by her. She knows how to use it but has to have the object, like celestial spirit magic.
tumblr_m8x39nbkVf1rvrpsa.gif

Well, there's good news and bad news.

Good news is my friend helped me think of a great magic for sabertooth.

Bad news is it's stupidly overpowered and destructive and could never be used under any circumstance ever.

Colt556 said:
Well, there's good news and bad news.
Good news is my friend helped me think of a great magic for sabertooth.

Bad news is it's stupidly overpowered and destructive and could never be used under any circumstance ever.
What is it? xD

LeSoraAmari said:
What is it? xD
Well, essentially it'd drain magic from the planet and everything on it until everything ran dry or it was triggered to active, in both cases it'd activate and send a pulse across the entire planet wiping it clean of any organic material. So yeah, too OP and destructive.

Colt556 said:
Well, essentially it'd drain magic from the planet and everything on it until everything ran dry or it was triggered to active, in both cases it'd activate and send a pulse across the entire planet wiping it clean of any organic material. So yeah, too OP and destructive.
What are you talking about? That isn't op at all!

Hey @Metaphysics if you don't plan on fighting anytime soon we can still rp while this is going on if you would like

Colt556 said:
Oh I see lmao

Metaphysics said:
Her purpose is mind games. What better mind game when you see her using the magic of an ally. Moment of confusion. Then comes combat where they have to face an augmented copy of an ally, whispering horrors and secrets, throwing you off your game until there comes the mental misstep then suddenly BAM a solid strike, a wave of spiders, your own magic betraying you at your most crucial moment when you can't remember your spells. Her prize? Your secrets. Your treasured memories, Your darkest moments are now hers. Everything you are. Everything that makes you unique is no longer yours. Fear and wariness soon follows. Are you you? Are you the fake? Are you the original? You'll never know. Your individuality and semblance of self is now being questioned. Every moment spent questioning yourself. Every second used, wondering if this is the real life, or is this just fantasy. Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see~
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy, Because I'm easy come, Easy go, Little High, Little low, Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.
Mama, Just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead. Mama, life had just begun, but now I've gone and thrown it all away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back