Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Wait I thought you were promoting card magic xD
And he's not just a loser! He's a special loser!
Card magic is the coolest. This is a non-negotiable fact of the universe. I wouldn't dare question it in fear that reality would cave into itself.

Nah I'm just messing around. Card Magic is alright but it's hardly the coolest magic.

That would have to be Ice Magic.

*shades*

Metaphysics said:
That's not my problem. She's not a mimic. She's a thief.
Things with thieves is, they don't always steal everything not nailed down. Following the same logic, it makes sense your character wouldn't fully retain the magical prowess of another mage.

Colt556 said:
That's what makes it so difficult, the fairy tail spells are rather general and cover a wide array of things, so coming up with something unique but equally as impressive is very hard.
It's hard because as you've said, each of the Three Great Fairy Magics cover literally everything that needs to be covered. It's very hard and I don't like it, lmao.

Mitchs98 said:
Things with thieves is, they don't always steal everything not nailed down. Following the same logic, it makes sense your character wouldn't fully retain the magical prowess of another mage.
If someone has a dollar and a thief steals it how much did the thief steal?

Chat Noir]Card magic is the coolest. This is a non-negotiable fact of the universe. I wouldn't dare question it in fear that reality would cave into itself. Nah I'm just messing around. Card Magic is alright but it's hardly the coolest magic. That would have to be Ice Magic. ... *shades* [/QUOTE] That pun gets a D-. See me after class. You will be tutored by [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28096-drakerus/ said:
@Drakerus[/URL]

But seriously, he's probably a cool guy! I haven't read his CS because I haven't ever needed to, but still!

Metaphysics said:
If someone has a dollar and a thief steals it how much did the thief steal?
You're not following my logic here, nor what I'm saying. Clearly the thief would steal everything. Comparing magical branches of magic(kek) to money is like comparing a nuclear missle to a handgun. The complexity and power is on completely different levels.

She simply would not be able to effectively master a branch of magic with only two spells from it. Multiple spells and techniques make up each branch of respective magic. Having two parts of the whole would NOT give her full knowledge and be on par with the wielder.

Mitchs98 said:
You're not following my logic here, nor what I'm saying. Clearly the thief would steal everything. Comparing magical branches of magic(kek) to money is like comparing a nuclear missle to a handgun. The complexity and power is on completely different levels.
She simply would not be able to effectively master a branch of magic with only two spells from it. Multiple spells and techniques make up each branch of respective magic. Having two parts of the whole would NOT give her full knowledge and be on par with the wielder.
Are we talking about Spellthief or Take Away?

Kazehana said:
That pun gets a D-. See me after class. You will be tutored by @Drakerus
But seriously, he's probably a cool guy! I haven't read his CS because I haven't ever needed to, but still!
Are these extra units in Pun Theory free? I don't think my heart can take another crippling student loan.

@Mitchs98

All this talk kind of makes me want to make a mimic would that be okay? I'll update you on what I'm doing d:

I'll try to keep it from what Meta's character is so as to not take away from her idea D:

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Are these extra units in Pun Theory free? I don't think my heart can take another crippling student loan.

[/QUOTE]
You can get a scholarship based on Drakerus' recommendation and a short essay, of course!

Metaphysics said:
Are we talking about Spellthief or Take Away?
Whichever one allows her to use magic on par with the wielder.

Kazehana said:
@Mitchs98
All this talk kind of makes me want to make a mimic would that be okay? I'll update you on what I'm doing d:

I'll try to keep it from what Meta's character is so as to not take away from her idea D:
Sure.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I'll be rotting in the dirt before I write another god damned essay in my life.

[/QUOTE]
You can write about how much you hate writing :D

Mitchs98 said:
Whichever one allows her to use magic on par with the wielder.
Sure.
Take Away then. The thing about Take Away is that it's used at the end to end. So yes, it steal memories and magic, The magic stay indefinitely but it's limited to two slots. That's the entire point of Take Away.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Card Magic is just so cool and suave. You see a dude with a magical deck of cards and you just KNOW they are just gonna be boss af.
Not that I'm biased or anything.

[/QUOTE]
I am not a fan of TF. Lol. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Metaphysics said:
Take Away then. The thing about Take Away is that it's used at the end to end. So yes, it steal memories and magic, The magic stay indefinitely but it's limited to two slots. That's the entire point of Take Away.
I don't care if its limited to two slots. My point is: She cannot be a master in a specific branch of magic with only two parts of the magic branch. One typically needs fully knowledge and access of a magic branch to be competent in it, which is A Class. Or masterfully skilled, which is S Class.

Kyuubey said:
l72m2.gif

I am not a fan of TF. Lol. xD
I dislike playing him but his card thingy is sweet. Plus he has a cool hat.

Not as cool as Carman Sandiego's hat tho.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I dislike playing him but his card thingy is sweet. Plus he has a cool hat.

[/QUOTE]
Wait why is he not fun?

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I dislike playing him but his card thingy is sweet. Plus he has a cool hat.

[/QUOTE]
Carmen Sandiego does have a pretty sweet hat.

I like the tango skins for TF and Evelynn and the card thingy is pretty sweet. I'm just so terrible with him and despise his play style, doesn't fit me at all. xD

Kazehana said:
You can write about how much you hate writing :D
Oh I love writing. I just remember high school essays being the worst because you were expected to plan, write and edit your essay within a 40 minute period.

I hated it. I need time to write. I like being able to spend a substantial amount of time planning. You just don't get that when your high school teachers expect you to rush everything within a rather short window.

Mitchs98 said:
I don't care if its limited to two slots. My point is: She cannot be a master in a specific branch of magic with only two parts of the magic branch. One typically needs fully knowledge and access of a magic branch to be competent in it, which is A Class. Or masterfully skilled, which is S Class.
Well if this one spell is going to be a problem, how about this. I'm going to rehash her skillset, give it a fresh start. No stealing to make things far less complex.

Kazehana said:
Wait why is he not fun?
I know a few people that find him fun, but he's not my kind of character. But I don't really know who my kind of character in that game is anymore since I hardly play it anymore.

Metaphysics said:
Well if this one spell is going to be a problem, how about this. I'm going to rehash her skillset, give it a fresh start. No stealing to make things far less complex.
Seems legit. I really like your character, I do. But I don't like the idea of them being able to use S-Class rank magic as good as an S-Class.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I know a few people that find him fun, but he's not my kind of character. But I don't really know who my kind of character in that game is anymore since I hardly play it anymore.

[/QUOTE]
A few people can pull off some really awesome stuff with him, but I'm not one of those people haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back