Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
True but even with that argument for Adrian Bell, Mitch simply asked them to remove the great magics from their roll table anyways.
That's because they are what they are. I don't think Metaphysic's character should be able to use them.

Not even Gilad can (since he's the Master of Sabertooth, and you need to be of Fairy Tail to use them anyway. However if that wasn't the case, then he would most definitely be able to.) so an A-Class most certainly can't use them, regardless of guild origin.

Last edited by a moderator:
But I guess if you guys really don't like Alabaster I'll have to remove her because any more changes kills off her character concept. I don't like hacking off parts of the original concept. I know to you guys she seems OP and if you guys have a problem with her being in the RP I'd gladly remove her. Better to know all this now before later on when she's copied two magics and everyone starts telling me I shouldn't do that because it's overpowered. @Mitchs98 Don't worry about removing her. I'll go kill of something I'm proud off before the next arc. It'd probably be for the best before the OOC, I place I consider fun, devolves into arguing.

Metaphysics said:
But I guess if you guys really don't like Alabaster I'll have to remove her because any more changes kills off her character concept. I don't like hacking off parts of the original concept. I know to you guys she seems OP and if you guys have a problem with her being in the RP I'd gladly remove her. Better to know all this now before later on when she's copied two magics and everyone starts telling me I shouldn't do that because it's overpowered. @Mitchs98 Don't worry about removing her. I'll go kill of something I'm proud off before the next arc. It'd probably be for the best before the OOC, I place I consider fun, devolves into arguing.
She doesn't need to be killed off, just change the magic to something not so ridiculously OP. There's plenty of other magic that can fit with her concept, just make her a Dark Mage or something ~ /Shrugs

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
She doesn't need to be killed off, just change the magic to something not so ridiculously OP. There's plenty of other magic that can fit with her concept, just make her a Dark Mage or something ~ /Shrugs
Kills her concept.

Metaphysics said:
Kills her concept.
If nixing easy to abuse power kills her entire concept, that would mean her entire being is based around that concept. So just make her like a mimic and reduce her power to a reasonable level

LeSoraAmari said:
That's because they are what they are. I don't think Metaphysic's character should be able to use them.
Not even Gilad can (since he's the Master of Sabertooth, and you need to be of Fairy Tail to use them anyway. However if that wasn't the case, then he would most definitely be able to.) so an A-Class most certainly can't use them, regardless of guild origin.
I need some great magic for Sabertooth. Something cooler than Fairy Law. Like Rules of Nature or something.

Kazehana said:
If nixing easy to abuse power kills her entire concept, that would mean her entire being is based around that concept. So just make her like a mimic and reduce her power to a reasonable level
Oh you want reasonable huh? I can do reasonable. No, I'm not going to make her a mimic and reduce her power. No, I'm going to shift her development forward to the point that she doesn't need her spellrobbing and traumatizing and her terrors and fears, since that seems to be the problem everyone has. I am going to EDH things up. Her entire point is mind games. Now you get something else. Oh you'll see. You'll all see.

[media]

[/media]

Empire of Bal Magna: Online

-Sleepiness, boredom and scrutiny has made you insane, previous character concepts have now been sorted and fused to the most appropriate set of skills. *Note: I am legit sleepy, I want to sleep soon so I'm gonna rest after finishing this.

Colt556 said:
I need some great magic for Sabertooth. Something cooler than Fairy Law. Like Rules of Nature or something.
How about Law of The Jungle or something.

Colt556 said:
So you want another S class? Lol too bad they're not being accepted d:

Metaphysics said:
Oh you want reasonable huh? I can do reasonable. No, I'm not going to make her a mimic and reduce her power. No, I'm going to shift her development forward to the point that she doesn't need her spellrobbing and traumatizing and her terrors and fears, since that seems to be the problem everyone has. I am going to EDH things up. Her entire point is mind games. Now you get something else. Oh you'll see. You'll all see.
[media]

[/media]

Empire of Bal Magna: Online

-Sleepiness, boredom and scrutiny has made you insane, previous character concepts have now been sorted and fused to the most appropriate set of skills. *Note: I am legit sleepy, I want to sleep soon so I'm gonna rest after finishing this.

No one has a problem with those powers. Everyone has a problem with the take away power because it is too powerful. Not reducing its power or changing it entirely does not fix the problem in the slightest

Metaphysics said:
This ain't Jungle Book.

Kazehana said:
I don't have any S-class characters though, and why would I need one to come up with some great Sabertooth magic?

Colt556 said:
This ain't Jungle Book.
I don't have any S-class characters though, and why would I need one to come up with some great Sabertooth magic?
Omg is no one's magic considered great? There has to be some nifty ones in there somewhere d:

Kazehana said:
No one has a problem with those powers. Everyone has a problem with the take away power because it is too powerful. Not reducing its power or changing it entirely does not fix the problem in the slightest
And doing so drastically kills her concept. And since it does I might as well make a new one.

Metaphysics said:
And doing so drastically kills her concept. And since it does I might as well make a new one.
You would rather create an entire new concept than tweak this one a little to be more reasonable?

Kazehana said:
Omg is no one's magic considered great? There has to be some nifty ones in there somewhere d:
I mean like something like Fairy Law, guild-level magic that can only be used by the guild leader. I'm sure most guilds would have their own great magic but you only ever see Fairy Tail's, so I must think of something even better than their magic.

Colt556 said:
I mean like something like Fairy Law, guild-level magic that can only be used by the guild leader. I'm sure most guilds would have their own great magic but you only ever see Fairy Tail's, so I must think of something even better than their magic.
Oh so you want a power for Gilad?

Colt556 said:
In the most direct sense, yes. I refuse to allow Fairy Tail to be the only guild with great magic.
Too bad he doesn't do light and dark magic; I would have had Aurelie teach him her magic d:

It gets a lot better than what she has, but she needs time herself to figure out how to use it better

Kazehana said:
You would rather create an entire new concept than tweak this one a little to be more reasonable?
What choice do I have? I've already slapped on so many limits, I've tweaked it so much already. It's now basically temporary magic copy with mind reading and self memory boosting. It's no longer my glorious creation. It's no longer the concept that I was once proud of and any more changes it would have been better that I didn't make her at all. I shouldn't have wasted my time making her in the first place. I should never have thought her up. I want to keep her concept intact but so far I've been cutting out so much already.

Metaphysics said:
What choice do I have? I've already slapped on so many limits, I've tweaked it so much already. It's now basically temporary magic copy with mind reading and self memory boosting. It's no longer my glorious creation. It's no longer the concept that I was once proud of and any more changes it would have been better that I didn't make her at all. I shouldn't have wasted my time making her in the first place. I should never have thought her up. I want to keep her concept intact but so far I've been cutting out so much already.
Woah woah no one said it wasn't a bad concept. It's a good idea

What limits have you put on her already though?

Kazehana said:
Woah woah no one said it wasn't a bad concept. It's a good idea
What limits have you put on her already though?
There's the sanity condition, magic limit, retention limit, potential limit, and apparently capacity limit, cooldown limit, maintaining range limitation, strength limit, emotional vulnerability, self harm clause, inability of use clause, exhaustion clause.

Metaphysics said:
There's the sanity condition, magic limit, retention limit, potential limit, and apparently capacity limit, cooldown limit, maintaining range limitation, strength limit, emotional vulnerability, self harm clause, inability of use clause, exhaustion clause.
A lot of these are redundant, so this list is shorter than you made it seem. ie. magic limit, potential limit, capacity limit, and strength limit are all essentially the same thing. Cooldown and exhaustion are the same thing. The sanity condition was kind of the point of your character, was it not? Don't beat yourself down with these limits if they are trying to accomplish the same goal

Also, some of these are simply side effects to using magic that was never meant for your character in the first place. You really should've expected that to be a thing

And all the limits you've proposed are to keep your character from being the most powerful being in existence

And every single condition you've provided is because of that one power. Her concept of insanity is a good idea. The concept is not flawed. The actuation of the concept was flawed, but only by that one power's capabilities

Talon said:
I wanna do a Twisted Fate kinda character... that would be cool...
Card Magic is just so cool and suave. You see a dude with a magical deck of cards and you just KNOW they are just gonna be boss af.

Not that I'm biased or anything.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Card Magic is just so cool and suave. You see a dude with a magical deck of cards and you just KNOW they are just gonna be boss af.
Not that I'm biased or anything.

[/QUOTE]
My biggest weakness! Cards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back