Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Metaphysics said:
Btw she's wearing a cloak made of spiders.
Lol I gathered

Btw I actually have one more question sorry d:

Does powers include racial attributes? Technically it isn't part of their magic, so I'm unclear about this

Kazehana said:
Lol I gathered
Btw I actually have one more question sorry d:

Does powers include racial attributes? Technically it isn't part of their magic, so I'm unclear about this
Like...wings and horns?

Metaphysics said:
Let's say that she copies a magic like...Feather Magic that requires being part avian. She becomes part avian when the magic is in use.
How would one beat your character? It seems like it's unbeatable /shrug

Last edited by a moderator:
Metaphysics said:
Let's say that she copies a magic like...Feather Magic that requires being part avian. She becomes part avian when the magic is in use.
But like, why would any magic require a specific race?

Metaphysics said:
But she wouldn't be able to do something such as use Satan Soul since it requires one to have the demon factor originally to even use the magic.

Kazehana said:
But like, why would any magic require a specific race?
Wait my explanation is wrong. What I meant to say was if the magic passively changes race then it will change hers.

Kyuubey said:
But she wouldn't be able to do something such as use Satan Soul since it requires one to have the demon factor originally to even use the magic.
True. But she'd know how to deal with it.

LeSoraAmari said:
How would one beat your character? It seems like it's unbeatable /shrug
Sora and Arietta are able to not be targetted by the magic, thankfully. Unsure how others would deal with it.

Metaphysics said:
Wait my explanation is wrong. What I meant to say was if the magic passively changes race then it will change hers.
True. But she'd know how to deal with it.
How does magic passivly change race?

That and Spellthief to make you forget how to use Take Over.

Kyuubey said:
Sora and Arietta are able to not be targetted by the magic, thankfully. Unsure how others would deal with it.
"Target." Metaphysics said like a veteran MtG player. "Hexproof huh? That's gonna be a problem. It's a good thing I run boardwipes then."

Metaphysics said:
That and Spellthief to make you forget how to use Take Over.
"Target." Metaphysics said like a veteran MtG player. "Hexproof huh? That's gonna be a problem. It's a good thing I run boardwipes then."
Each demon soul is a different Satan soul spell. I don't think you can spam the ability over and over, that would be OP. Therefor you can stop one Satan soul from emerging but not the others.

Kazehana said:
Can you give me an example?
Random Angel Related Magic, let's say for example this passively makes you an angel.

Kyuubey said:
Each demon soul is a different Satan soul spell. I don't think you can spam the ability over and over, that would be OP. Therefor you can stop one Satan soul from emerging but not the other.
Traumatize.

Metaphysics said:
Random Angel Related Magic0, let's say for example this passively
Traumatize.
Demons don't really get traumatized lol.

Also, virus magic. Enjoy being a vegetable until you pass out. ;)

Kyuubey said:
And Lyra has more than one Satan soul. It simply says half, she will always have one at her disposal.
Yup. What? I had to make her fair. I'm not saying that she won't have any more take overs. I'm just saying she'd have significantly less.

Kazehana said:
I don't think any magic forces people to change race though
Not to sure about that. Point is if the magic doesn't change your race passively then it won't change her. Disregard whether there is a magic that does that or not.

Metaphysics said:
Yup. What? I had to make her fair. I'm not saying that she won't have any more take overs. I'm just saying she'd have significantly less.
Not to sure about that. Point is if the magic doesn't change your race passively then it won't change her. Disregard whether there is a magic that does that or not.
Just to clarify, you understand that this would not make her a twili if you used this power on Aurelie, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back