Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
No Mitch that's not sex you need glasses
What? I didn't mean it because of that. I was genuinely curious to know why the hell a picture of a pretzel and a random orb thingy was posted.

Mitchs98 said:
What? I didn't mean it because of that. I was genuinely curious to know why the hell a picture of a pretzel and a random orb thingy was posted.
Me too but I didn't reference sex when I was gonna ask D:

1461628607563.jpg

@Mitchs98 How about this. Alabaster keeps the magic indefinitely, however she can only keep two magics. She has to forget one magic if she wants to replace it. Memories and knowledge of other things are kept.

Metaphysics said:
@Mitchs98 How about this. Alabaster keeps the magic indefinitely, however she can only keep two magics. She has to forget one magic if she wants to replace it. Memories and knowledge of other things are kept.
Just out of my own curiosity, why do you want her to replicate magic at all? I thought her purpose was to have that mind illusion magic thing

Kazehana said:
Just out of my own curiosity, why do you want her to replicate magic at all? I thought her purpose was to have that mind illusion magic thing
Her purpose is mind games. What better mind game when you see her using the magic of an ally. Moment of confusion. Then comes combat where they have to face an augmented copy of an ally, whispering horrors and secrets, throwing you off your game until there comes the mental misstep then suddenly BAM a solid strike, a wave of spiders, your own magic betraying you at your most crucial moment when you can't remember your spells. Her prize? Your secrets. Your treasured memories, Your darkest moments are now hers. Everything you are. Everything that makes you unique is no longer yours. Fear and wariness soon follows. Are you you? Are you the fake? Are you the original? You'll never know. Your individuality and semblance of self is now being questioned. Every moment spent questioning yourself. Every second used, wondering if this is the real life, or is this just fantasy. Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see~

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy, Because I'm easy come, Easy go, Little High, Little low, Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.

Metaphysics said:
Her purpose is mind games. What better mind game when you see her using the magic of an ally. Moment of confusion. Then comes combat where they have to face an augmented copy of an ally, whispering horrors and secrets, throwing you off your game until there comes the mental misstep then suddenly BAM a solid strike, a wave of spiders, your own magic betraying you at your most crucial moment when you can't remember your spells. Her prize? Your secrets. Your treasured memories, Your darkest moments are now hers. Everything you are. Everything that makes you unique is no longer yours. Fear and wariness soon follows. Are you you? Are you the fake? Are you the original? You'll never know. Your individuality and semblance of self is now being questioned. Every moment spent questioning yourself. Every second used, wondering if this is the real life, or is this just fantasy. Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see~
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy, Because I'm easy come, Easy go, Little High, Little low, Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.
Okay but:

1. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that she can't spam spiders

2. I think the person would know that they were real since they lack the ability to copy anyone

3. She would by no means become an augmented copy. Most mimics gain only a portion of their target's power, and even then she wouldn't be as versed in the magic so she overall wouldn't be good at it

I understand that you want an insanity based character, but I think what you're trying to accomplish woild be better done with stealing their appearances rather than their powers. That would make more sense since they would be looking at a copy of themselves rather than a copy of their set of powers

Kazehana said:
Okay but:
1. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that she can't spam spiders

2. I think the person would know that they were real since they lack the ability to copy anyone

3. She would by no means become an augmented copy. Most mimics gain only a portion of their target's power, and even then she wouldn't be as versed in the magic so she overall wouldn't be good at it

I understand that you want an insanity based character, but I think what you're trying to accomplish woild be better done with stealing their appearances rather than their powers. That would make more sense since they would be looking at a copy of themselves rather than a copy of their set of powers
1. I know that that's why I won't.

2. You'll get it soon enough.

3. She has her reserves and the experiences and knowledge of her victim.

Not insanity. Mind Games.

Metaphysics said:
1. I know that that's why I won't.
2. You'll get it soon enough.

3. She has her reserves and the experiences and knowledge of her victim.

Not insanity. Mind Games.
Ohh okay that clarifies quite a bit

But like, don't you think that the original user should be more capable with their powers in some way? Otherwise there kind of is no point in fighting Alabastar because she would always win

Kazehana said:
Ohh okay that clarifies quite a bit
But like, don't you think that the original user should be more capable with their powers in some way? Otherwise there kind of is no point in fighting Alabastar because she would always win
Technically there'd be no point in fighting her more than once. And she's like a living philosophy. To become stronger you must surpass yourself.

Metaphysics said:
Technically there'd be no point in fighting her more than once. And she's like a living philosophy. To become stronger you must surpass yourself.
Huh that makes sense

Just wanted to make sure she wasn't impossible

Sorry for being such an annoying ass about this I just want to understand this before anything happens that requires me to know d:

Kazehana said:
Huh that makes sense
Just wanted to make sure she wasn't impossible

Sorry for being such an annoying ass about this I just want to understand this before anything happens that requires me to know d:
Btw she's wearing a cloak made of spiders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back