Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Even if she managed to get hold of one of either Hibiki or Lyra's Satan Soul spells, she wouldn't be able to get hold of the others. Even then, To be able to use Satan Soul you need the Demon Factor regardless.

LeSoraAmari said:
Even if she managed to get hold of one of either Hibiki or Lyra's Satan Soul spells, she wouldn't be able to get hold of the others. Even then, To be able to use Satan Soul you need the Demon Factor regardless.
They know silly. ~ I told thems!

LeSoraAmari said:
I had to make it clear. Since this is literally what happened yesterday with that debate lmao.
I hate overpowered things.
As do I lovely, as do I.

I'm falling asleep in the lobby for my Dr. appointment just waiting. >:

@Metaphysics

With this logic, this would mean that she'd be able to copy Mavis' Fairy Law or one of the other Three Great Fairy Magics?

Heck, this would also mean that she could copy a Death Prediction from Zeref is she saw it.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
@Metaphysics
With this logic, this would mean that she'd be able to copy Mavis' Fairy Law or one of the other Three Great Fairy Magics?

Heck, this would also mean that she could copy a Death Prediction from Zeref is she saw it.
If she rips out the knowledge from them or anyone who knows it. Then probably.

Metaphysics said:
Why? Spellthief and Traumatize is temporary. To actually keep things she has to work for it.
??? Yes but you're still claiming that she can use magic above everyone else by this logic. She is an A class wizard, sweetheart. Shouldn't be able to use that kind of power in any circumstance

Kazehana said:
??? Yes but you're still claiming that she can use magic above everyone else by this logic. She is an A class wizard, sweetheart. Shouldn't be able to use that kind of power in any circumstance
I said probably. She has room to grow.

Metaphysics said:
I said probably. She has room to grow.
Adrian Bell - Genon, was asked to remove the great magics, like Fairy Law, from his roll table by Mitch after a discussion about it. I don't think your character should be allowed to have access to that magic either and I'm hoping Mitch will feel the same. @Mitchs98

Kyuubey said:
Adrian Bell - Genon, was asked to remove the great magics, like Fairy Law, from his roll table by Mitch after a discussion about it. I don't think your character should be allowed to have access to that magic either and I'm hoping Mitch will feel the same. @Mitchs98
And I agree but I was asked if she could copy. And I said yes. I did not say, use. Just because she knows it does not mean she can use it as seen by me clarifying the Take Over stint earlier.

Metaphysics said:
And I agree but I was asked if she could copy. And I said yes. I did not say, use. Just because she knows it does not mean she can use it as seen by me clarifying the Take Over stint earlier.
The Satan soul thing is different. You actually need the demon factor. The great magics don't have a requirement like that so there's nothing really stopping your character from using it per se.

Metaphysics said:
Why does one power take all knowledge and powers too? How would she not be overloaded with imformation?

Kyuubey said:
The Satan soul thing is different. You actually need the demon factor. The great magics don't have a requirement like that so there's nothing really stopping your character from using it per se.
Except for the fact that she just wouldn't be able to use the Great Fairy Magics under normal and logical means, lmao.

She's be overwhelmed with the power~

Kyuubey said:
LeSoraAmari said:
Except for the fact that she just wouldn't be able to use the Great Fairy Magics under normal and logical means, lmao.
She's be overwhelmed with the power~
I'd have to say greater magical reserves and control are required. Because if you gave a toddler a flamethrower bad things will happen.

Kazehana said:
Why does one power take all knowledge and powers too? How would she not be overloaded with imformation?
Because she can only keep two powers at a time.

LeSoraAmari said:
@Metaphysics

With the nature of copying memories she'd be equally as knowledgeable in using their magic. However, knowledge alone doesn't dictate anything. For example, there are currently other characters in this RP who can use gravity magic. They have all the knowledge to use it. Yet would their gravity magic be even a fraction as potent as Gilad's? Nope. Why? Because he just has more raw magic. A good analogy would be to take a professional racer and shove him in some shitty civic and then tell him to race another professional driver in an actual race car. They both have the knowledge but their vessel's vary greatly.

So yeah, she could copy the knowledge of them but it'd be like when Cana used it, weak and shitty.

Metaphysics said:
I'd have to say greater magical reserves and control are required. Because if you gave a toddler a flamethrower bad things will happen.
Do you know how much mental power it would take to be able to hold even one in addition to er own? Let alone all that knowledge and memories that went with it. There's no way she could hold that all in her head

Metaphysics said:
Yes bad things would happen but that doesn't stop a toddler from using one, even if the result isn't a good one. Lol.

Colt556 said:
With the nature of copying memories she'd be equally as knowledgeable in using their magic. However, knowledge alone doesn't dictate anything. For example, there are currently other characters in this RP who can use gravity magic. They have all the knowledge to use it. Yet would their gravity magic be even a fraction as potent as Gilad's? Nope. Why? Because he just has more raw magic. A good analogy would be to take a professional racer and shove him in some shitty civic and then tell him to race another professional driver in an actual race car. They both have the knowledge but their vessel's vary greatly.
So yeah, she could copy the knowledge of them but it'd be like when Cana used it, weak and shitty.
I forgot to add that, but yes that is true.

LeSoraAmari said:
I forgot to add that, but yes that is true.
True but even with that argument for Adrian Bell, Mitch simply asked them to remove the great magics from their roll table anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back