Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
A few things:
  1. Define how fast her insanity increases, and if it actually has any drawbacks.
  2. Define how badly the pain and etc. is in Mindraze, it sounds somewhat overpowered as is.
  3. Inflict flame and frost sounds kind of OP. If its strong enough to melt rock it'd essentially melt a person instantly. So..yeah.

Why not :^)
1. One per damage.

2. Sharp pain. Imagine stubbing your toe on a nail. Only it's your mind.

3. Technically all flame is strong enough to melt rock.

Metaphysics said:
1. One per damage.
2. Sharp pain. Imagine stubbing your toe on a nail. Only it's your mind.

3. Technically all flame is strong enough to melt rock.
1. Didn't answer if it had any drawbacks, if it doesn't it needs it because free spells are meh.

2. What about the sickness?

3. Not really d:

Mitchs98 said:
1. Didn't answer if it had any drawbacks, if it doesn't it needs it because free spells are meh.
2. What about the sickness?

3. Not really d:
Compared to other abilities. Free spells are pretty mild so no drawbacks.

Nausea. Your vision swims and you get dizzy.

Compared to lightning magic which can melt rock in itself a simple fire spell of this intensity is very standard.

Metaphysics said:
Compared to other abilities. Free spells are pretty mild so no drawbacks.
Nausea. Your vision swims and you get dizzy.

Compared to lightning magic which can melt rock in itself a simple fire spell of this intensity is very standard.
Lightning magic explodes rock, not melts it. There's a distinct difference. An, free spells aren't really that mild at all. Other spells actually have magical drawbacks and more when used, free spells would not.

There's no such thing as 'free spells', this isn't a game with mana after all. Every single act of magic drains from your innate pool of magic. Even shit like Gilad's magic negation still ultimately uses magic. There isn't a single spell out there that wont drain your magic... Well I say that but there's the obvious caveat that it uses magic from another source. But the ultimate point is that every spell has to take magic from somewhere. So it's physically impossible to have a 'free' spell, or even a diminished cost. Magic will cost the same, no matter what. The bigger and more intense the spell, the more magic it will require.

Talon said:
I should make a forum where peple can just post CSs for fun...
You can find that in the Roleplay Discussion and Advice section. It should be called "Character Feedback" somewhere at the top of the page above all the stuff.

Talon said:
wait theres an actual thread for that alreay made?¿?¿
Not a thread. A subforum. I guess. I dunno what the big sections that hold threads are called... but I can send you a screenshot if you need one.

Mitchs98 said:
Lightning magic explodes rock, not melts it. There's a distinct difference. An, free spells aren't really that mild at all. Other spells actually have magical drawbacks and more when used, free spells would not.
Well I can't think of anything to change it to other than 'uses opponent's magic reserve'.

Kazehana said:
Soooooo this doesn't particularly mean anything to me
Would you be able to elaborate on why you can't make her use her own power for spells?
She does. Were talking about her Insanity counter.

Based on what I know of Fairy Tail you can't use someone else's magic fuel your spell. Like, you could drain their magic and funnel it to you, but that initial draining spell would still have to use your magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back