Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you know it!¡!¡ back when king tut was still tutting. (Dont ask me what tutting is, but lets go with dawing hentai mangas...)

Mitchs98 said:
Anime was innocent? I thought anime was about boobs and lined with sexual jokes of all kind even if subtle.
Putting the words 'subtle' and 'anime' together in a sentence automatically creates an oxymoron.

MedievalMethods said:
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young... it was.
At least the days of Hieroglyph Subtitles are over.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Putting the words 'subtle' and 'anime' together in a sentence automatically creates an oxymoron.
At least the days of Hieroglyph Subtitles are over.

[/QUOTE]
I enjoyed those days.

@Kayzo Okay Elder Prince Lorian and Young Prince Lothric are probably my absolute FAVOURITE boss fight in any Souls Game.

I'm fanboying so hard over how cool and epic and tragic they were.

I kinda wanna write a villain based off of them? God they've really found a place in my heart for awesome bosses.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]@Kayzo Okay Elder Prince Lorian and Young Prince Lothric are probably my absolute FAVOURITE boss fight in any Souls Game.

I kinda wanna write a villain based off of them? God they've really found a place in my heart for awesome bosses.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm...I think I'll rehash BP's guild leader, wanna help?

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]
But the candy kid is adorable
If you want my help I'd be happy to oblige.

[/QUOTE]
Good, now I was thinking that i should change it because a kid with lots of sugar doesn't actually fit being a guildmaster. So far my concepts for the rework have been Radiance, Feathers and Brawl.

Metaphysics said:
Good, now I was thinking that i should change it because a kid with lots of sugar doesn't actually fit being a guildmaster. So far my concepts for the rework have been Radiance, Feathers and Brawl.
Are those all separate ideas or one big one combined together?

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Are those all separate ideas or one big one combined together?

[/QUOTE]
Combined. Imagine this cheeky smiling girl walking up to you before giving you a beatdown using light and feathers.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]@Kayzo Okay Elder Prince Lorian and Young Prince Lothric are probably my absolute FAVOURITE boss fight in any Souls Game.

[/QUOTE]
They're pretty rad. Did you see a video of them or did you get there yourself?

I went over to my friends place after work and he was fighting them. We took turns. Unfortunately I wasn't the one who ended up beating them. That victory is his.

I'm not even gonna get into the fact that he was the one that suggested we play it together and not go ahead. I guess I can't blame him, I was considering doing it too...

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I went over to my friends place after work and he was fighting them. We took turns. Unfortunately I wasn't the one who ended up beating them. That victory is his.
I'm not even gonna get into the fact that he was the one that suggested we play it together and not go ahead. I guess I can't blame him, I was considering doing it too...

[/QUOTE]
He looks like a hard boss. Harder than Pontiff at least. I hate pontiff. Me and my friend spent 2 hours on him.

Kayzo said:
He looks like a hard boss. Harder than Pontiff at least. I hate pontiff. Me and my friend spent 2 hours on him.
Pontiff for me was kind of the first real challenging boss. The Abyss Watchers came close though! Although once their numbers stops intimidating you they're quite simple.

Metaphysics said:
Hmm...I think I'll rehash BP's guild leader, wanna help?
If you're gonna change your guild leader you should add 15-20 years to their age. Children shouldn't be guild leaders.

Colt556 said:
If you're gonna change your guild leader you should add 15-20 years to their age. Children shouldn't be guild leaders.
Personally I think GuildMasters should be around 30+ Middle aged at the best. There's just no way a 13 year old can master their magic completely.

But then again this brings up the Mavis situation. So am I contradicting myself?

LeSoraAmari said:
Personally I think GuildMasters should be around 30+ Middle aged at the best. There's just no way a 13 year old can master their magic completely.
But then again this brings up the Mavis situation. So am I contradicting myself?
Mavis always was, and always will be a unique exception. I mean, can we honestly say any of the current loli guild masters are anywhere near Mavis' level?

Colt556 said:
Mavis always was, and always will be a unique exception. I mean, can we honestly say any of the current loli guild masters are anywhere near Mavis' level?
That's true, I'm glad somebody else understands it.

No one is near her level tbf, especially the Loli guild masters. Such a wonderful exception.

I can't wait to bring her in as the wonderful plot device she will be :0

LeSoraAmari said:
That's true, I'm glad somebody else understands it.
No one is near her level tbf, especially the Loli guild masters. Such a wonderful exception.

I can't wait to bring her in as the wonderful plot device she will be :0
Fuck off, being a plot device is Gilad's role.

Colt556 said:
Fuck off, being a plot device is Gilad's role.
She was made to be a plot device for an upcoming arc, upon Mitch's request she was made as a character.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
He's an old lolicon :>
m9mYaJO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back