Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@HuorSpinks

What is up with you people and manga...? Okay, before you go off reading it, word of advice: there is no manga that explains the main storyline of the anime. The anime is the only one that does that. Any manga of Madoka Magica is a spin-off. Watch it before you read it. Also, when you come across the movies, only pay attention to number three: Rebellion. The two before that are literally redone versions of the anime.

Edit: I'm off to bed! G'night!

Last edited by a moderator:
djinnamon said:
I can barely manage 12 , you good sir are a god
90% of them were OOC thread spam, xD . So un-important. I have 9 tabs open with stuff I have to respond to tho.

Please conclude your interactions for the current 'night' of the RP so we can timeskip to the next morning, you're all free to interact then. Just keeping things moving, thanks :D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I think the one I made last night was my concluding post for the "night".

[/QUOTE]
Yea. I meant everyone else :P .

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]I'm interested!
Are any races besides humans allowed for normal creation?

Just curious.

[/QUOTE]
Yup! One guy's an angel, one of Mitchs' characters is a vampire, and someone else is even a genie!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]IIIIIIII WAAAANNA SWIIIIIIIIING FROM THE CHANDELI HEEEE FROM THE CHANDELI HEEE EER

[/QUOTE]
Do et.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]IIIIIIII WAAAANNA SWIIIIIIIIING FROM THE CHANDELI HEEEE FROM THE CHANDELI HEEE EER

[/QUOTE]
DO ITTTTTTT!

DO IT!!

DOOOOOO ITTTTT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back