Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
I wont speak for anyone else but I wouldn't want to rp with someone who thinks their character should be guaranteed approval no matter what, and any form of criticism warrants a little bitch fit and an ignore. Roleplay requires standards to be decent, if you can't/refuse to meet those standards then it's for the best you don't join in. And you know what the lowest standard is? Listening to the GM.
If a fairy, angel, demon, etc. can be allowed, why can't a sea fairy.

And you killed it for me, thanks a lot.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]If a fairy, angel, demon, etc. can be allowed, why can't a sea fairy.

[/QUOTE]
If I had my way those wouldn't be allowed either for the same reasons I gave you. But just because someone else has done it in the past doesn't mean you're guaranteed to it as well. Rules get added in and while they may not retroactively effect people, they do prevent new instances of it happening.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]If a fairy, angel, demon, etc. can be allowed, why can't a sea fairy.

[/QUOTE]
No one said a sea fairy couldn't. I said a magical seal type fairy couldn't. Why do you have to have them be an entirely mystical creature? Change one thing, change them to being a sea fairy with the powers to turn into a seal. I am a very, very lenient person. That is literally all I asked you to do was change that and their backstory.

Colt556 said:
If I had my way those wouldn't be allowed either for the same reasons I gave you. But just because someone else has done it in the past doesn't mean you're guaranteed to it as well. Rules get added in and while they may not retroactively effect people, they do prevent new instances of it happening.
I would have happily changed it if it was a more sensible thing to be changed, or if it said right in the rules I couldn't do something like that. It isnt fair.

as far as gms go their are gms that do expect a heck of a lot more than mitch such as 3 par bios and stuff which can be very hard to work with.

[/QUOTE]
To be fair, from what I've read and seen. What is and is not allowed was made perfectly clear, Mitch was fine with your character and only asked you to make a minor alteration. PlEase don't make a big deal over something so small.

But! I wish you a good day, or night, or whatever it is for you lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Bottom line; if I knew that such things weren't allowed, I wouldn't have even spoke on here...

[/QUOTE]
You could of asked me? I would of gladly given you an answer and saved everyone the hassle. Just because the rules don't explcitly state 'no magic seals' doesn't mean you can make one.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Give me a while to calm down.. I'm sorry, I get riled by things.

[/QUOTE]
If you want to leave that's fine. None of us will hold anything against you, but Mitch has made what's allowed and not pretty clear and has made them known to you. (Even if they aren't on the rules)

If you want to join, still, then welcome aboard. But if not, then I hope you have a good day ^o^

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]But now im going to go cry and eat ice cream, because this has both exhausted and angered me.

[/QUOTE]
If you don't want to join, leave. I'm not going to beg a person to stay that clearly doesn't want to as well as dislikes the way I run things. You're taking this as a personal attack on yourself when it wasn't. You don't see me blowing up at Colt for saying he detested the idea of me having a vampire character, do you? No. It's his opinion and viewpoints, not mine.

I am a very tolerable person, but I won't accept antics such as these as an attempt to get ones way. As Sora said, please have a good rest of whatever timezone you're in. You're free to come back at a later time and join as something else.

On another note, I think we should vamp up the rules to make things clearer for newcomers. Like, add a section that is strictly for when one wants to make a character sheet.

I think it would be a good idea if people PM the GM, (Or a Co-Gm) to ask for approval with say, a mythical like creature. (Although with this topic, I completely stand with Colt~)

However. That's just my opinion, and it probably matters little so I'm not bothered lmao I just thought ai should say something

@Mitchs98 I'm not attacking you in any way, nor do I mean yo offend you by this. i like how you tun things as they are ^o^

LeSoraAmari said:
On another note, I think we should vamp up the rules to make things clearer for newcomers. Like, add a section that is strictly for when one wants to make a character sheet.
I think it would be a good idea if people PM the GM, (Or a Co-Gm) to ask for approval with say, a mythical like creature. (Although with this topic, I completely stand with Colt~)

However. That's just my opinion, and it probably matters little so I'm not bothered lmao I just thought ai should say something

@Mitchs98 I'm not attacking you in any way, nor do I mean yo offend you by this. i like how you tun things as they are ^o^
I'll add the bit about PM'ing me before making a race. Fair point.

Okay, I have very very very VERY densely described and altered it.

With how detailed I have made it, there cannot possibly be any way to mix up.

Go ahead and read.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Okay, I have very very very VERY densely described and altered it.
With how detailed I have made it, there cannot possibly be any way to mix up.

Go ahead and read.

[/QUOTE]
The funny part is the 'not a selkie' version or the queen manatee would actually fit Fairy Tail. There's no race in all of fairy tail that can just naturally change between human and animal, not a single one. As I said before, you either are or you aren't. Any form of transformation used in fairy tail is always used by magic, it's not inherent to the race.

Colt556 said:
The funny part is the 'not a selkie' version or the queen manatee would actually fit Fairy Tail. There's no race in all of fairy tail that can just naturally change between human and animal, not a single one. As I said before, you either are or you aren't. Any form of transformation used in fairy tail is always used by magic, it's not inherent to the race.
The race is fine. The sheet is accepted. Chalk it up to magic mentally if you want to. Stop arguing about it.

Mitchs98 said:
The race is fine. The sheet is accepted. Chalk it up to magic mentally if you want to. Stop arguing about it.
I'll just leave it with stating how I will never understand why people just can't stick to the setting. The drive to be a unique little snowflake is such a horrid thing. Could just be a human who uses transformation magic, but nooo I gotta have a mythical transforming magical seal. I just will never understand why people do that.

Colt556 said:
I'll just leave it with stating how I will never understand why people just can't stick to the setting. The drive to be a unique little snowflake is such a horrid thing. Could just be a human who uses transformation magic, but nooo I gotta have a mythical transforming magical seal. I just will never understand why people do that.
Her (ironic) longevity wouldn't mke any sense if I made her human. Besides, I've wnted to play a selkie for quite a long time.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]I could always wait for you guys to settle your bidness if it's a problem to post ;D;
W-well.

Could you give a little recp on what's going on IC?

[/QUOTE]
Have far back do you want me to go? A lot of it isn't relevant except to a few people as it was character development/interaction between one or two people.

Mitchs98 said:
Have far back do you want me to go? A lot of it isn't relevant except to a few people as it was character development/interaction between one or two people.
Well- recent events is fine. Just so I know what's happening

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Well- recent events is fine. Just so I know what's happening

[/QUOTE]
Whale. Recently everyone met Lucian Gray. The client/Grimorìe Heart leader. Got the details of the mission which includes Recon or Search and Destroy/Search and Detain(depending on if human or creature) at the town of the first attack, Malnia. After that everyone was invited to spend the night after eating a dinner which included their favorite foods. During said Dinner Ferra got into a fight with John because he insulted Lloyd, Ferra kicked his ass, and now everyone is getting ready to go to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back