Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Yis. Yis he is. Didn't you notice his beard? All old men with big ass mansions and nice clothes are evil. It's a cardinal rule in anime.
Arcturus has a sexy beard, same age as Lucian, has a nice house and nice clothes but he aint evil.

My god. I just read through everyone's post.

I won't be able to type up a post until ~2 hours later. I'd probably have to type a novel just to keep up with everything

Tenebrous said:
My god. I just read through everyone's post.
I won't be able to type up a post until ~2 hours later. I'd probably have to type a novel just to keep up with everything
Make it a good one :>

I feel like having Alfie delay the fight (because it's hard to sleep when there's a magical fight going on beneath you), but I'd feel like a prick because it's not my place to do that. Should Alfie keep to himself or interfere and pass out due to sleepiness?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I feel like having Alfie delay the fight (because it's hard to sleep when there's a magical fight going on beneath you), but I'd feel like a prick because it's not my place to do that. Should Alfie keep to himself or interfere and pass out due to sleepiness?

[/QUOTE]
The question is does Alfie like extremely sharp bullets made out of wood :D

Mitchs98 said:
The question is does Alfie like extremely sharp bullets made out of wood :D
The REAL question is... do sharp bullets made of wood like flaming arrows made of light? :D

@Embaga Elder

For clarities sake, my labels don't include the name of my characters (since I'm only using one lol). The 'Crocus' part is the city it's in. Sabertooth's guild hall is located in Crocus which is the capitol of the kingdom. The exposition NPC's name is Drex.

With everyone else putting their name I might have to change how my label is since I can easily see the confusion.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]The REAL question is... do sharp bullets made of wood like flaming arrows made of light? :D

[/QUOTE]
Ferra be like: sounds delicious

Mitchs98 said:
Ferra be like: sounds delicious
They'd both probably be fighting forever... until Alfie falls asleep... then Ferra couldn't eat anything... anything of his, at least.

Mitchs98 said:
If you want to? Why you asking me yo.
Well, stopping fights that aren't mine is something I'd rather not do without consent... but if you say so! More fuel for Ferra!

If it fits with your character's personality, then you should.

Though I'm not sure how non-Fairy Tail members are going to take to your intervention ;p

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]They'd both probably be fighting forever... until Alfie falls asleep... then Ferra couldn't eat anything... anything of his, at least.
Well, stopping fights that aren't mine is something I'd rather not do without consent... but if you say so! More fuel for Ferra!

[/QUOTE]
HuorSpinks said:
Though I'm not sure how non-Fairy Tail members are going to take to your intervention ;p
Ferra be like: Yis moar food aim for muh mouth!

She'll also probably shoot at Alfie too. Lol.

HuorSpinks said:
Whatever happens, happens~ besides, Alfie's personality won't be required to start the stop of the fight, seeing as how he's acting on being tired.

It's pretty hilarious though. One would expect Fairy Tail to be involved in the majority of fights in this roleplay. Nope, it's Lamia Scale that's involved this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
HuorSpinks said:
It's pretty hilarious though. One would expect Fairy Tail to be involved in the majority of fights in this roleplay. Nope, it's Lamia Scale that's involved this time.
Ain't no one insult her guild while she's around yo.

Mitchs98 said:
Ain't no one insult her guild while she's around yo.
The day she meets Sabertooth's guild master she's gonna be eternally grateful she's not in that guild. That kind of outburst would have her kissing the floor in a second :(

Heh, it's pretty amazing how many different leadership styles there are, even in roleplay. My guy is going to let them fight it out until there's a clear winner before he intervenes. Good practice for the guild, plus, he's taken Grace's outburst to heart it seems.

HuorSpinks said:
Heh, it's pretty amazing how many different leadership styles there are, even in roleplay. My guy is going to let them fight it out until there's a clear winner before he intervenes. Good practice for the guild, plus, he's taken Grace's outburst to heart it seems.
That's why I liked the guild leader choices. Each character is very different from one another and represents their guild perfectly.

Colt556 said:
That's why I liked the guild leader choices. Each character is very different from one another and represents their guild perfectly.
Yeeep. Speaking of which, I'm going to have to find someone to control Cece after this arc, control her myself, or hope someone comes along interested in the posistion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back