Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For example,

A melon ninja woman is surrounded by enemies, all she needs to do is spin the fuck around and knock them all out xD

The Tsunade of the world lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Tenebrous said:
Yes I am, I'm just waiting for an opportunity to interact with the others
Everyone was summoned to one room and currently eating after meeting Lucian Gray, aka the client. You could speak with someone there? Idk.

As much as I want to join this rp, i dont think I'll be able to catch up. Sorry for making you wait long Mitxh, but i think i have to drop from here. Thanks for tagged me to this rp man.

TripTripleTimes said:
As much as I want to join this rp, i dont think I'll be able to catch up. Sorry for making you wait long Mitxh, but i think i have to drop from here. Thanks for tagged me to this rp man.
Awe. I understand. You're of course free to jump in in the next arc or whenever.

LeSoraAmari said:
Wait dafuq Lucian is an evil bastard
Yis. Yis he is. Didn't you notice his beard? All old men with big ass mansions and nice clothes are evil. It's a cardinal rule in anime.

Mitchs98 said:
Yis. Yis he is. Didn't you notice his beard? All old men with big ass mansions and nice clothes are evil. It's a cardinal rule in anime.
Literally ever since the whole teleportation thing occurred I had My suspicions. Then he knew everyones rank, favourite food and name. Then I read his character sheet and exploded because my theory was correct.

Lucian. illuminati confirmed.

LeSoraAmari said:
Literally ever since the whole teleportation thing occurred I had My suspicions. Then he knew everyones rank, favourite food and name. Then I read his character sheet and exploded because my theory was correct.
Lucian. illuminati confirmed.
I should of drugged the food, but again, I'm against character death early on you know :P

Pls no he is a good child. Kind beyond words, loving, caring and most of all, intelligent.

Much like his mother, he is a beautiful so-

He has no soul, he is the devil. Masaki = Dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back