Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Don't think your praises would make me happy, dumb-ass! -happy dance-

Cece is NekoChanBo's character though, so I'm not sure if there would be anyone else who could do her justice. Would probably be best to find a new Guild Leader to take over.

HuorSpinks said:
Don't think your praises would make me happy, dumb-ass! -happy dance-
Cece is NekoChanBo's character though, so I'm not sure if there would be anyone else who could do her justice. Would probably be best to find a new Guild Leader to take over.
Yeah. Probably. It'd have to be someone as equally good as a character as Cece. Hell, I'd even allow Makarov if someone could pull him off.

I'd volunteer, but I haven't roleplayed like this in a while... I'm still getting use to using Alfie. Before my time on RPN, I would always play the quiet, reserved character, so I have no skill with the loud and playful ones... I wouldn't mind trying if worst comes to worst, though.

You may not have to involve your character so much if you were the Guild Leader @Salt Lord Like what Colt is doing you could have your Guild Leader elsewhere doing other things while you control Alfie. Though with Fairy Tail... make your character especially destructive elsewhere or bring him/her in for funny moments.

Mitchs98 said:
Yeah. Probably. It'd have to be someone as equally good as a character as Cece. Hell, I'd even allow Makarov if someone could pull him off.
I'm personally against using any canon characters. This is suppose to be 100 years later. Those characters are likely dead or really old. I mean Makarov would be nearly 200 years old at this point, that's a bit silly.

Colt556 said:
I'm personally against using any canon characters. This is suppose to be 100 years later. Those characters are likely dead or really old. I mean Makarov would be nearly 200 years old at this point, that's a bit silly.
You question him being 200 after his age in the anime :P . But, yea, point taken. Canon characters are meh if played incorrectly.

HuorSpinks said:
You may not have to involve your character so much if you were the Guild Leader @Salt Lord Like what Colt is doing you could have your Guild Leader elsewhere doing other things while you control Alfie. Though with Fairy Tail... make your character especially destructive elsewhere or bring him/her in for funny moments.
Destructive? ;u; You know me so well! I'll have that guild master up and running ASAP! Though probably not tonight...

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Destructive? ;u; You know me so well! I'll have that guild master up and running ASAP! Though probably not tonight...

[/QUOTE]
I'm not accepting a change until after the arc ends, most likely. Still deciding.

Mitchs98 said:
You question him being 200 after his age in the anime :P . But, yea, point taken. Canon characters are meh if played incorrectly.
He was in his 80s in the anime and was already suffering from old age.

I, personally, absolutely despise super old characters. The most I can tolerate is some big bad NPC type creation. Normal characters should have normal ages 100% of the time in my book.

Mitchs98 said:
I'm not accepting a change until after the arc ends, most likely. Still deciding.
If that's the case, I can wait. Let me know when you've decided. :v

Colt556 said:
I, personally, absolutely despise super old characters. The most I can tolerate is some big bad NPC type creation. Normal characters should have normal ages 100% of the time in my book.
My biggest pet peeve when it comes to ages is when a character's species allows them to look normal yet have the skills of a two hundred-year-old being. I've seen way too many of those.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]My biggest pet peeve when it comes to ages is when a character's species allows them to look normal yet have the skills of a two hundred-year-old being. I've seen way too many of those.

[/QUOTE]
I bet you hate Sera inwardly then don'tcha.

Mitchs98 said:
I bet you hate Sera inwardly then don'tcha.
She's different. It's her personality that makes me not wanna hurl. Most vampires are special snowflakes who know everything and never lose their heads, and in a sense are perfect except for their "dark and terrifying pasts". Sera? She's retained her hot-headedness and isn't perfect in a sense. She has weaknesses that don't include being a serial killer.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]She's different. It's her personality that makes me not wanna hurl. Most vampires are special snowflakes who know everything and never lose their heads, and in a sense are perfect except for their "dark and terrifying pasts". Sera? She's retained her hot-headedness and isn't perfect in a sense. She has weaknesses that don't include being a serial killer.

[/QUOTE]
I personally debated having her be psychotic and be in a dark guild, lol.

Those characters do have a place in certain settings though. Like erm... Tolkien Elves. 6,000 year-old beings.

But I wouldn't want to play those characters personally. I can't even manage characters more than a hundred years old. I can't even begin to imagine the maturity of those characters.

My biggest pet peeve, personally, are characters who are extremely powerful, yet are extremely young to hold such power. I prefer characters who worked hard to get to their level. They might be advanced in age, but at least they got there due to all the hard work they put in while maturing as characters. I'd probably get killed for this, but that's the main reason why I dislike Erza Scarlet. Which is pretty hilarious because I'm involved in a Fairy Tail roleplay haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
I personally debated having her be psychotic and be in a dark guild, lol.
I'm grateful you didn't. Otherwise, I'd have Lucian come in early and karma her ass. >:c

HuorSpinks said:
Those characters do have a place in certain settings though. Like erm... Tolkien Elves. 6,000 year-old beings.
But I wouldn't want to play those characters personally. I can't even manage characters more than a hundred years old. I can't even begin to imagine the maturity of those characters.

My biggest pet peeve, personally, are characters who are extremely powerful, yet are extremely young to hold such power. I prefer characters who worked hard to get to their level. They might be advanced in age, but at least they got there due to all the hard work they put in while maturing as characters. I'd probably get killed for this, but that's the main reason why I dislike Erza Scarlet. Which is pretty hilarious because I'm involved in a Fairy Tail roleplay haha.
I only liked Erza for her magic. That was cool. Yet I don't understand how she can do that at 19.

At least the overpoweredness in Madoka Magica is explained other than by just "Magic + dark past = overpowered".

I thought Gildarts' power-level was perfect for his age. Erza, I'd actually like if she was 39 or 49. But... it would be a completely different character, if she's that age. Or an Erza who's 19, but not an S-class mage, and definitely not over-powered. We'd still get to see Erza's character quirks. I think I'd like her better then. She's already a strong female character even without the over-powered-ness. I wish I could like her, but...

Last edited by a moderator:
HuorSpinks said:
I thought Gildarts' power-level was perfect for his age. Erza, I'd actually like if she was 39 or 49. But... it would be a completely different character, if she's that age. Or an Erza who's 19, but not an S-class mage, and definitely not over-powered. We'd still get to see Erza's character quirks. I think I'd like her better then. She's already a strong female character even without the over-powered-ness. I wish I could like her, but...
I've been watching the show and I actually think her strength is fine for her age. Sometimes it feels like people think that just because you have a rank that makes you strong. Erza's an S-class mage, yet literally every other S-rank in Fairy Tail would beat her shit in pretty easily. Laxus, Gildarts, etc would absolutely demolish her if the show's anything to go by. Same thing with Makarov vs Jose, they were both members of the ten saints yet Makarov effectively one-hit KO'd Jose with exceptional ease.

When you compare Erza to the older characters she's weaker than every single one of them (the powerful older characters, that is). I mean gotta remember S-rank isn't really a mark of skill or strength perse, it just means you're strong enough to take on the more dangerous jobs. And what one guild considers S rank isn't necessarily what another guild considers S rank.

But yeah, overall I agree. I dislike super powerful youngsters. That's why I intentionally made Tanari A rank (the skill level of the main cast of the show it seems like) with my guild master being as OP as you'd expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back