Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HuorSpinks said:
He's Guild Master class? -gulp-
It's fine, glorious Sabertooth master will save all you weaklings. Actually since my character's there too would it be 'all of us weaklings'? Either way...

I am interacting with people. Just not directly. :3

DOD DOOO DOOO DO DO DO DOOOOOOO

[media]

[/media]

I don't get why people draw anime battle girls with melons bigger than their heads. Like, how are you supposed to fight with those things?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I don't get why people draw anime battle girls with melons bigger than their heads. Like, how are you supposed to fight with those things?

[/QUOTE]
Because tits are love. Besides, it helps them be more agile. You see, the weight of their breasts carry momentum and they utilize this momentum in their acrobatics. It's why they can spin in mid air and whatnot. Breasts are a formidable foe.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I don't get why people draw anime battle girls with melons bigger than their heads. Like, how are you supposed to fight with those things?

[/QUOTE]
Are you questioning anime?

Colt556 said:
Because tits are love. Besides, it helps them be more agile. You see, the weight of their breasts carry momentum and they utilize this momentum in their acrobatics. It's why they can spin in mid air and whatnot. Breasts are a formidable foe.
Oh my god that's the best thing I've seen all day.

Colt556 said:
This man right here gets it. Someone give him a prize.

Colt556 said:
Really? I'll need to be more prepared than this to fight Tomoe-san if that's the case...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back