Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Pregnant chick fighting wouldn't exactly end well, though :P . Unless she was the guildmaster, in which case she wouldn't have to fight that often.
Lol yes, the enemies will run when they see an enraged, hot mama blazing towards them.

Im thinking she still early in her pregnancy. A little baby bump, but still pretty active?

TripTripleTimes said:
Lol yes, the enemies will run when they see an enraged, hot mama blazing towards them.
Im thinking she still early in her pregnancy. A little baby bump, but still pretty active?
+1

Bunny said:
@Mitchs98 O i c you didn't tag me so I didn't see it
I figured you'd of seen it, sorry.

Mitchs98 said:
She dropped out for some reason or another, hasn't told me anything or commented regardless of being active on the site. I guess I'll have to NPC Cece, use her myself, or hand her over to someone after the first arc if @NekoChanBo isn't back by then.
In all honestly, I'm not that surprised. NekoChanBo's done this before; she left two of the roleplays she was involved in without a word to any of us. Both roleplays died as a result of that, because she had taken on major characters.

TripTripleTimes said:
Just one character for me, and maybe make a bunch of side characters related to that one characters later on the rp (unless other people want to make them? That be fun too!)
I was thinking my big boobed gal to have some age. She may or may not be pregnant too, idk *scratches head* That be a fun character to play though lol.
Yay, another character with some age haha. My character is 37 years old and he sticks out like a sore thumb among these young'uns.

HuorSpinks said:
In all honestly, I'm not that surprised. NekoChanBo's done this before; she left two of the roleplays she was involved in without a word to any of us. Both roleplays died as a result of that, because she had taken on major characters.
Yay, another character with some age haha. My character is 37 years old and he sticks out like a sore thumb among these young'uns.
Give a bro a warning next time ;p

HuorSpinks said:
Guild masters should be older than most/all of their guild members.

@Mitchs98

Heh, sorry about that. I wasn't too sure myself, after all, I had only been involved in two roleplays with her. I was thinking if she left this one without word again, this would confirm my suspicions. Didn't want to be wrong about someone and cause unwelcome OOC drama.

But yeah, next time she involves herself and takes on a major character in another roleplay, I'll be sure to speak up.

@Colt556

Well, yeah. But I'd still welcome older characters though. Surely guilds couldn't be filled to the brim with teenagers. Even Fairy Tail had some older people like the Connells, Conbolt, Wakaba and Warren.

Edit: Well technically the Connells were actually the same age as the main characters when they started out, but unlike the main characters they aged during the seven years, so... I guess they would count as older now.

Last edited by a moderator:
HuorSpinks said:
Yay, you're back!

It'll be tommorrow morning when I get the arc moving again, just a heads up. Still working a few things out. Just thought I'd tell everyone.

I might drop out because I can't keep up with the rhythm and frequency of these posts, if I don't check on here in a day or so I miss like hundreds of posts. :) Have fun with the quests

Zuka said:
I might drop out because I can't keep up with the rhythm and frequency of these posts, if I don't check on here in a day or so I miss like hundreds of posts. :) Have fun with the quests
Awh .-.

Well I mean I can stay but not sure how to get my character to the mansion considering she is basically an initiate. And without trees or animals around she will basically be a standing target haha

Zuka said:
Well I mean I can stay but not sure how to get my character to the mansion considering she is basically an initiate. And without trees or animals around she will basically be a standing target haha
Cece did say for all members to go, so consider it an order/training? :P

Zuka said:
Initiates don't really exist. You're either in the guild or you're not. If you're in the guild then you came along because the guild master brought everyone. So all you have to do is walk out of the guild hall and go to the mansion with everyone else.

Colt556 said:
Initiates don't really exist. You're either in the guild or you're not. If you're in the guild then you came along because the guild master brought everyone. So all you have to do is walk out of the guild hall and go to the mansion with everyone else.
Yeah she was going to join Fairytale but when she arrived everyone was gone, so techinally she doesn't have a mark or anything

Zuka said:
Yeah she was going to join Fairytale but when she arrived everyone was gone, so techinally she doesn't have a mark or anything
For simplicities sake just assume Cece marked her when she went back to her room. .-.

Zuka said:
If she's currently guildless and was looking to join fairy tail she'd be in an entirely different city. For your sake you should just say she recently joined fairy tail and jump in. You're adding pointless hassle by looking to join a guild in rp at this stage.

Edit: Or what Mitch said, point is don't make things overly complicated. Just go join the others and RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I shall be starting the arc in just a bit after I reply to things that need my replying to continue on, as well as work out a kink or two in how to go about it. It will be starting today no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back