Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Make sure to add some kind of label on your posts stating where your character is. We need to start making this something every single poster does so there's no confusion as to where everyone else. Since your character seems to be in the library just copy-paste the label I had on my last post. If everyone does that and keeps these labels updated everyone will always know where they are and where everyone else is.
@Kayzo same to you for that matter, although you can't copy-paste since you went outside.
Okay I'll edit my post.

I'd like to apologise in advance for not posting recently, having started college yesterday, I've already had a huge workload dumped on me so I've been trying to get that out of the way.

I'll probably get a post up later today though, and my posting should get back to normal~

Ok so I am so far lost that I didn't post, my character is at Fairytall Hall so if everyone ends up there just tag me ok?

Time for Bard the Bowman with his black arrow!

Actually, not really. My character won't really be involved in the fighting. He's too powerful xD But I'll see how I can involve him anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll attempt to find a feasible way to move things along soon, not exactly feeling the best and the fact that a guild master dropped out wordlessly makes things harder.

Does anyone have suggestions for how to proceed? One theory was simply transporting the two to the mansion forcibly, but if @NekoChanBo has dropped out for some reason randomly it'd just make things worse in the long run.

It wouldn't of been as bad if it wasn't a guild master that dropped out, but currently I'm at a loss as to what to do.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]oh, i just kinda knew we were in a mansion cx

[/QUOTE]
Mansion's currently in the town of Clover, as is every character as far as I know. Seems half the characters are downstairs and the other half are upstairs in the library with the portal and secret room.

Mitchs98 said:
Does anyone have suggestions for how to proceed? One theory was simply transporting the two to the mansion forcibly, but if @NekoChanBo has dropped out for some reason randomly it'd just make things worse in the long run.
It wouldn't of been as bad if it wasn't a guild master that dropped out, but currently I'm at a loss as to what to do.
Ask the dude Neko's fighting if he wants to continue and if so just handwave the fight as over, cece won, he came to the mansion as cece went to get drunk in the guild hall or something.

She dropped out for some reason or another, hasn't told me anything or commented regardless of being active on the site. I guess I'll have to NPC Cece, use her myself, or hand her over to someone after the first arc if @NekoChanBo isn't back by then.

I was thinking that the blood of a vampire would cause a human to turn in the sense of into a blood thirsty, mindless monster that was driven only by instinct. Not like a vampire like Sera @Mitchs98

Arvis90 said:
I was thinking that the blood of a vampire would cause a human to turn in the sense of into a blood thirsty, mindless monster that was driven only by instinct. Not like a vampire like Sera @Mitchs98
Ye. I understood the concept. A ghoul. Nice.

@gogojojo331 Just make a post of you losing or what not and Cece going back into the guild hall for some reason or another. I'll attempt to get the arc moving again after.

@djinnamon The Fairy Tail hall was transported from Magnolia to Clover VIA underground tunnels thanks to Cece. You could have him come out of the hall after watching the fight and going to the mansion.

@Zuka @Isune @ScarlettRose16 That goes for you guys too.

Once everyone is at the mansion we will proceed with the arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back