Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Naw, shooting fireballs is fairly basic magic. I'm sure the fairy tail girl has some kind of machine gun or something that can throw up some flak as well. The two of us shall defend the Reich if this turns into an aerial battle.
ahh but where is the fun in that? 4x1? naw xD thats just mean!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Whatever. We'll just say Alfie magically appeared at the portal and jumped through it.
I really wish this roleplay was a bit more organized... at least having some kind of posting restriction would do. The people who aren't spending up all their time paying attention to the posts usually get left in the dust when everyone can post whenever they feel like it.

[/QUOTE]
While it could be more organized this is 100% your fault. You explicitly roleplayed Alfie as being at the fairy tail guild, you've RP'd him in Clover. It was explicitly stated that the portal led to Magnolia. So if your character jumped through the portal that means he sprinted into the mansion, up the stairs, into the library, past a dozen or so mages and dove into the portal. That would also mean he is now in an abandoned house on the outskirts of magnolia with a dozen unconscious thugs laying on the floor.

I don't know why you'd want your character going through the portal since he's ALREADY in Clover where literally everyone else is.

Colt556 said:
While it could be more organized this is 100% your fault. You explicitly roleplayed Alfie as being at the fairy tail guild, you've RP'd him in Clover. It was explicitly stated that the portal led to Magnolia. So if your character jumped through the portal that means he sprinted into the mansion, up the stairs, into the library, past a dozen or so mages and dove into the portal. That would also mean he is now in an abandoned house on the outskirts of magnolia with a dozen unconscious thugs laying on the floor.
I don't know why you'd want your character going through the portal since he's ALREADY in Clover where literally everyone else is.
Alfie jumped through the portal. The portal leads to the library in Magnolia. Alfie was in Clover until he jumped into the portal, taking him to Magnolia, which is, in fact, where everyone else is.

I'm going off of everyone's labels on their posts. Although I wouldn't have to if the roleplay was more organized.

It's Miiverse all over again.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alfie jumped through the portal. The portal leads to the library in Magnolia. Alfie was in Clover until he jumped into the portal, taking him to Magnolia, which is, in fact, where everyone else is.
I'm going off of everyone's labels on their posts. Although I wouldn't have to if the roleplay was more organized.

It's Miiverse all over again.

[/QUOTE]
The library is in the mansion which is in Clover dude. There's even posts, like mine, that say 'Clover: Mansion - Library'. If you were going by the labels you would know they're in clover since every post with a label says 'Clover'. The portal connects from a secret room in the library in the mansion of clover to an abandoned house in Magnolia. So your character, if he dove through the portal, is now alone in an abandoned house in Magnolia.

Edit: For some reason Mitch puts '???' instead of Clover, he should fix that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arvis90 said:
The only one I see mentioning Magnolia is Defective Kitten. I can see where that is confusing though. @Salt Lord
Mitch needs to put the town and not just a random and pointless '???' as that defeats the entire point of labeling where you are. Defective Kitten also appears to be confused as her character is in Clover, the Mansion is in Clover. To be honest I don't understand how, after all these pages, people can be confused and think the mansion isn't in Clover. Even without labeling it's been stated time and time again that the mansion is in Clover.

Colt556 said:
The library is in the mansion which is in Clover dude. There's even posts, like mine, that say 'Clover: Mansion - Library'. If you were going by the labels you would know they're in clover since every post with a label says 'Clover'. The portal connects from a secret room in the library in the mansion of clover to an abandoned house in Magnolia. So your character, if he dove through the portal, is now alone in an abandoned house in Magnolia.
Edit: For some reason Mitch puts '???' instead of Clover, he should fix that.
Whoopsy daisy. Oh well. It's a simple fix. Thanks for clearing that up... but I'd have liked a little less salt with my fries.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Whoopsy daisy. Oh well. It's a simple fix. Thanks for clearing that up... but I'd have liked a little less salt with my fries.

[/QUOTE]
No salt, just gets annoying. Someone doesn't pay attention, puts false information, other people then use that information and everything gets confused.

Frankly it should be mandatory that every single post include the city that character is in and where they are. So, for example, I should put 'Clover: Mansion - Upstairs Library' or something. The problem is a lot of posts don't have anything of the sort, some are just flat out wrong, and others don't include necessary information.

If every single player made sure to include a title, and actually update it as their character moves about, then people could just skim the titles to see where everyone is.

Colt556 said:
No salt, just gets annoying. Someone doesn't pay attention, puts false information, other people then use that information and everything gets confused.
Frankly it should be mandatory that every single post include the city that character is in and where they are. So, for example, I should put 'Clover: Mansion - Upstairs Library' or something. The problem is a lot of posts don't have anything of the sort, some are just flat out wrong, and others don't include necessary information.

If every single player made sure to include a title, and actually update it as their character moves about, then people could just skim the titles to see where everyone is.
I agree completely. Especially when there are this many people included.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]i'm in the main part of the house

[/QUOTE]
FUCK ME

Then the argument between Sera and that other guy isn't even taking place in the library? Aren't you the chick with the giant guns (the ones that shoot bullets)? Or is everything still messed up?

well in fairness i've been there the whole time and as stated when people don't pay attention etc it can mess things up

My second character, Mitch's first character, defective kitten's main, and Leo's main are on the first floor. A couple others are as well, though not with us, while most everyone else is in or near the library @Salt Lord

Leo Radomir]well in fairness i've been there the whole time and as stated when people don't pay attention etc it can mess things up [/QUOTE] But Sera and Arvis' character are still in the library... aha! YOU'RE the one who's got the wrong information! > :D ... right? Edit: [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5004-arvis90/ said:
@Arvis90[/URL]

FFFFFFFFFFF

@Mitchs98 post

Sera: ??? Mansion Inside, Downstairs

Talk to a guy, get wrapped up in chains, nice. "Hey what the hell are you doing?!" She shouted, struggling against the chains only to have them destroyed by Cinla a bit after. Sera was beyond pissed at that point, grabbing her scythe from her back she glared at the guy. Naomi seemed to have had the same idea as well, seeing as she brought out a weapon of her own. She couldn't help but smirk due to how out of place it looked in the girls hands, but she knew she was 100% serious when she aimed it at him. "Yea pal. Care to explain why you bust through a wall and then chain me up? We didn't even get past hello yet." She told him. "Please, go on. Do explain." She added soon after.

ScarlettRose16 said:
Hey guys sry I haven't seen this thread in a couple days but who exactly is in the mansion right at the moment.
Grace and Lloyd are outside, while most everyone else is inside.

Oh my good lawd I am loling. Walks in to see some mages with their weapons pointed at a guy and says good job you got this covered and then runs upstairs. (> :D )

Arvis90 said:
Oh my good lawd I am loling. Walks in to see some mages with their weapons pointed at a guy and says good job you got this covered and then runs upstairs. (> :D )
I had other things on my mind. I though about putting ice blocks on Dakota's feet but I decided against it

As long as it's not like easy auto hit and bad wound or easily out run the person etc then i'm fine with that sort of things

ScarlettRose16 said:
I had other things on my mind. I though about putting ice blocks on Dakota's feet but I decided against it
Make sure to add some kind of label on your posts stating where your character is. We need to start making this something every single poster does so there's no confusion as to where everyone else. Since your character seems to be in the library just copy-paste the label I had on my last post. If everyone does that and keeps these labels updated everyone will always know where they are and where everyone else is.

@Kayzo same to you for that matter, although you can't copy-paste since you went outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back