Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And @Mitchs98 I was thinking maybe we could have a little sky battle between Dakota and Sera? Short battle of course, which leads into the big battle thing you have planned where the two could develop grudging respect for the other?

Arvis90 said:
And @Mitchs98 I was thinking maybe we could have a little sky battle between Dakota and Sera? Short battle of course, which leads into the big battle thing you have planned where the two could develop grudging respect for the other?
I'd rather the plot actually proceed at a respectable pace. I wont speak for others but I'm growing tired of reading post after post that can be summed up as 'well, no client, guess we should faff about some more'.

Colt556 said:
I'd rather the plot actually proceed at a respectable pace. I wont speak for others but I'm growing tired of reading post after post that can be summed up as 'well, no client, guess we should faff about some more'.
true they can do that at later point and it doesn't seem like there's a client so not sure how things are going to go from here

Colt556 said:
I understand, that is why I suggested a little battle. But since Mitch said Neko still had until the end of today to post before their fight was ended, I thought there might be a little bit of time to do something that could usher in the event.

there is a point to that but we're in a the mansion and sera is naomi's senpai so you probably will have your hands full lol

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]there is a point to that but we're in a the mansion and sera is naomi's senpai so you probably will have your hands full lol

[/QUOTE]
True but how would you keep up between two fighters that can fly?! lol there would always be a difference between those born with the ability to fly naturally compared to those that can use magic to fly or other ways.

Arvis90 said:
True but how would you keep up between two fighters that can fly?! lol there would always be a difference between those born with the ability to fly naturally compared to those that can use magic to fly or other ways.
Don't need to fly if you can turn the skies into WW2 berlin.

That would be OP, but you could end up being hit if you aint careful and leaves you open to attack while doing so since I bet that would take quite a bit of concentration ;P @Colt556

HuorSpinks said:
Wait, I'm a bit confused. Your character went through the portal? When?
My character couldn't have stopped you; he left the portal some time back and is now with his Guild members.

Edit: Oh wait, now I get it. The portal was from the clover mansion to the outskirts of Magnolia, and is a two way portal. Unless you were in the outskirts of Magnolia at that time you couldn't use the portal to get to the library.
Whatever. We'll just say Alfie magically appeared at the portal and jumped through it.

I really wish this roleplay was a bit more organized... at least having some kind of posting restriction would do. The people who aren't spending up all their time paying attention to the posts usually get left in the dust when everyone can post whenever they feel like it.

Arvis90 said:
That would be OP, but you could end up being hit if you aint careful and leaves you open to attack while doing so since I bet that would take quite a bit of concentration ;P @Colt556
Naw, shooting fireballs is fairly basic magic. I'm sure the fairy tail girl has some kind of machine gun or something that can throw up some flak as well. The two of us shall defend the Reich if this turns into an aerial battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back