Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In that case, I'll start labeling my posts as well. That, along with my weird tendency to be descriptive in my posts, should be a clear indication as to where my character is located.

Haha well... my character's a Guild Master! If he kept showing his strength there wouldn't be much left of Fiore I think.

Edit: Current character update: Lloyd is now back at the mansion and with his Guild members.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Relaxed, calm, lazy, smart, Blunt, somewhat insane

[/QUOTE]
I never got how characters could be calm and insane at the same time...

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alrighty.

[/QUOTE]
Please change it back for now.

Also if NekoChanBo doesn't post today I'm going to have to end their fight myself to get things moving.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Anything specific

[/QUOTE]
Abyss Void and Void Prison specifically. Just add limits to Abyss Void and preferrably remove Void Prison or add extesnive limits seeing as it'd be an instant win move.

Mitchs98 said:
Abyss Void and Void Prison specifically. Just add limits to Abyss Void and preferrably remove Void Prison or add extesnive limits seeing as it'd be an instant win move.
I got rid of those two plus Void mimic

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]I got rid of those two plus Void mimic

[/QUOTE]
Void Mimic was fine, but alrighty.

@Mitchs98 Just out of dumb curiosity. Would you prefer if I made a list of spells that Masaki can use?

I ask this because I was reading over my character sheet and realised that when it came to the magic part, actual spells that he can use haven't been listed. And to be honest, I feel as if I should do it since quite a lot of people have done so lmao ^-^

Also, post should be up soon~

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
@Mitchs98 Just out of dumb curiosity. Would you prefer if I made a list of spells that Masaki can use?
I ask this because I was reading over my character sheet and realised that when it came to the magic part, actual spells that he can use haven't been listed. And to be honest, I feel as if I should do it since quite a lot of people have done so lmao ^-^

Also, post should be up soon~
It'd be preferrable. But you don't have too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back