Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Arvis90 said:
Lost on where I should post both my characters. Jaymes is still in library, and Dakota is somewhere
If you know he's in the library you're not lost, now are ya?

Would someone be able to quickly catch me up to what's going on? Sorry for some reason I'm finding this Rp some what confusing with what's happening (It's probably cause there is a bunch of people in different places of the mansion and I barely know where I am!!) < This here is the reason in my posts I just say I follow wherever @ScarlettRose16 character Winter goes xD

Sinister Clown]Would someone be able to quickly catch me up to what's going on? Sorry for some reason I'm finding this Rp some what confusing with what's happening (It's probably cause there is a bunch of people in different places of the mansion and I barely know where I am!!) < This here is the reason in my posts I just say I follow wherever [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26663-scarlettrose16/ said:
@ScarlettRose16[/URL] character Winter goes xD
This is why people need to label their posts like I do. Aint nobody's ever been confused as to where my character is.

But basically you're in a library looking into a secret room that contains a portal that a drop-dead gorgeous redhead just came hopping out of. Oh and the lamia scale/fairy tail crew came through too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently Naomi, Sera, and Cinla are in the bottom floor of the mansion inside. Everyone else excluding Lloyd, Cece, Zuka's character, Alfie, Willow, Chris, and Milfune are in the upstairs.

Colt556 said:
This is why people need to label their posts like I do. Aint nobody's ever been confused as to where my character is.
This is precisely why I label my posts too.

Honestly, I thought by now they were too >.> And I agree @Colt44 labeling where you are is a great help, but I'm still not too familiar with Fairy Tail's geography annd I kinda wasn't sure exactly WHERE I was meant to be either xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Honestly, I thought by now they were too >.> And I agree @Colt44 labeling where you are is a great help, but I'm still not too familiar with Fairy Tail's geography annd I kinda wasn't sure exactly WHERE I was meant to be either xD

[/QUOTE]
You don't need to be familiar. You're in the town of clover, everyone's stated as much. You know you're in the mansion. You know that inside that mansion people are in the library. Thus Clover: Mansion - Library or something like that. No knowledge of fairy tail required.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Honestly, I thought by now they were too >.> And I agree @Colt44 labeling where you are is a great help, but I'm still not too familiar with Fairy Tail's geography annd I kinda wasn't sure exactly WHERE I was meant to be either xD

[/QUOTE]
I've been labeling all of my posts, if you haven't understood it's in Clover, you're blind bro :P . But seriously. I'm not too familiar with the Geography either, xD . I forgot clover exsisted tbh..

Oh no I got the gist it was Clover, but this mansion confuses the shiz out of me....And well apparently Winter isn't inside but for the sake of it I'm just going to say I'm inside around the other's...And by that I more or less meant ever since we got to this Portal thing, I've had next to no clue what's been happening. Or whether Clover came to us? Or if we went to her...Also is Magnolia like a big city? If so how many are there? The only main city I heard about from Fairy tail was Fiore...That's really it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably start labelling my posts as well. Not that I need it myself but it's an extra visual aid for everyone else~

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Oh no I got the gist it was Clover, but this mansion confuses the shiz out of me....And well apparently Winter isn't inside but for the sake of it I'm just going to say I'm inside around the other's...And by that I more or less meant ever since we got to this Portal thing, I've had next to no clue what's been happening. Or whether Clover came to us? Or if we went to her...Also is Magnolia like a big city? If so how many are there? The only main city I heard about from Fairy tail was Fiore...That's really it.

[/QUOTE]
Fiore is the kingdom in Earth Realm. There's several cities. Magnolia is indeed a big city, but not as big as Crocus.

Crocus..That's a new one, any specific differences between the cities? Not size I mean like what they have or do sort of thing..

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Crocus..That's a new one, any specific differences between the cities? Not size I mean like what they have or do sort of thing..

[/QUOTE]
Magnolia is the home of Fairy Tail, it's where their guild hall is... usually located. Crocus is the capitol of Fiore, and in this rp it houses the guild hall for Sabertooth.

Poor Lloyd, his members have such little faith in him they think it's possible for him to get his ass beat by some random girl. Gotta assert your strength bro, you can't worry your members like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back