Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
What page did you duck out on? :P
9, just before Clair and what's-his-face began their sparring match.

HuorSpinks said:
Ooh, welcome back. A lot has happened.
83721784.jpg

Oh, and sorry if my replies will be a bit slow. My PC broke down so I have to resort to a laptop from 2001. :D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]9, just before Clair and what's-his-face began their sparring match.
83721784.jpg

[/QUOTE]
You mean Cece? Well. Since then introductions hath been made between pretty much everyone, a portal was discovered, I hinted at the main villain of the arc, people went through said portal, portal is mostly a tool for Colt to introduce Tanari. Currently only your chracter, Willow, Chris, and Zuka's character are left at the fight/guild hall.

Ferra, Paris, and Naomi are in the process of walking to the mansion. Well. Ferra and Paris were, Naomi was walking towards the fight. Lol.

Mitchs98 said:
You mean Cece? Well. Since then introductions hath been made between pretty much everyone, a portal was discovered, I hinted at the main villain of the arc, people went through said portal, portal is mostly a tool for Colt to introduce Tanari. Currently only your chracter, Willow, Chris, and Zuka's character are left at the fight/guild hall.
Ferra, Paris, and Naomi are in the process of walking to the mansion. Well. Ferra and Paris were, Naomi was walking towards the fight. Lol.
Thank you. I'll get to making a post now. c:

I'm not sure about Fairy Tail, but from what I understand, all of Sabertooth are at the mansion. I think Fairy Tail are still either at Clover or the mansion, with the exception of Clair, who's in Magnolia. Half of Lamia Scale are in Magnolia, and the other half are in the streets of Clover.

HuorSpinks said:
Fight is still going on, by the way. We're just waiting for NekoChanBo to post.
I was actually about to ask about that, but it looks like I didn't need to. Thanks! c:

I'm actually not sure what to post. If I were to make another post saying how worried Alfie is about the fight, it would be overdoing it... I think I'll wait 'till the fight ends.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'm actually not sure what to post. If I were to make another post saying how worried Alfie is about the fight, it would be overdoing it... I think I'll wait 'till the fight ends.

[/QUOTE]
Ya could move on to the mansion, mebbe. Idk.

At this point in time I'm not sure who'll be making it back to the mansion first; Lloyd/Grace/Clair or Ferra/Paris/Naomi.

HuorSpinks said:
At this point in time I'm not sure who'll be making it back to the mansion first; Lloyd/Grace/Clair or Ferra/Paris/Naomi.
Depends on if Naomi gets distracted, or Ferra, xD

Nothing appears to be happening, so I'm gonna go offline. Just know that there's a chance I won't be getting back on. It would take me forever to explain it, but I'm in a tight situation when it comes to electronics, so yeah. Bye!

@Leo Radomir @NekoChanBo

Don't forget to post. Though, we're still waiting on Colt, I and I'm sure everyone else wants to get this wrapped up quickly.

This goes for everyone else with characters not at the mansion excluding the Sabretooth master. Please wrap things up soon.

Mitchs98 said:
@Leo Radomir @NekoChanBo
Don't forget to post. Though, we're still waiting on Colt, I and I'm sure everyone else wants to get this wrapped up quickly.

This goes for everyone else with characters not at the mansion excluding the Sabretooth master. Please wrap things up soon.
Just waitin on Mr. Lloyd at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back