Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Ya'll need to think less of getting laid and more of getting to the mansion so we can move forward. How am I suppose to make my grand entrance if ya'll are faffing about in town? Gonna be thrown on the street at this rate.
Apologies, Senpaiiii lmao

LeSoraAmari said:
Although I didn't know what it entailed, and now apparently there is yet more love for Masaki lmao *died*
Goes to show the strength of Sabertooth mages. Dominant in all fields, even love. We shall usurp Fairy Tail's strength, one blushing bride at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
Goes to show the strength of Sabertooth mages. Dominant in all fields, even love. We shall usurp Fairy Tail's strength, one blushing bride at a time.
It is proven^

LeSoraAmari said:
Although I didn't know what it entailed, and now apparently there is yet more love for Masaki lmao *died*
Darn, I have competition now. Also, he should go through the portal too.

I am starting to feel how Colt did, with all these high powered characters. Fairy tail has what 8+ S-ranked now? Starting to get a bit too over powered and unbalanced now...>.> I mean sure if people start out as Say A or lower and work their way up cool. But so many just wanting to be immediate S-ranks..umm @Mitchs98

WoodenZebra said:
Hey what competition is better than someone you already know.
True. Let's make one rule though, let's have him choose who he wants to love, to make it fair. That ok with you?

Arvis90 said:
I am starting to feel how Colt did, with all these high powered characters. Fairy tail has what 8+ S-ranked now? Starting to get a bit too over powered and unbalanced now...>.> I mean sure if people start out as Say A or lower and work their way up cool. But so many just wanting to be immediate S-ranks..umm @Mitchs98
Don't over exaggerate :P . They got three, evenly matched with Sabertooth.

Well... The person who wins a fight to the death shall be the perfect person for Masa-

Nooo, I shall not choose~ lmao

Arvis90 said:
For how hyped up S-ranks are in the show, with a guild only ever having a handful of them, it'd be nice if they were that way. But eh. I'm personally treating it as standards have dropped heavily over the years. In the distant past being S-ranked meant you were stupidly strong. Now it's handed out with the frequency A-ranks use to be. That's how I'm viewing it, the S-ranks in this RP are basically A-ranks in olden times. Thanks for the 'no child left behind act', Bush.

LeSoraAmari said:
Well... The person who wins a fight to the death shall be the perfect person for Masa-
Nooo, I shall not choose~ lmao
But if you don't choose one of us could pull a cheap move, like confessing our love in one roleplah day or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back