Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@ayumukatsuchia I'm going to have to deny your character solely due to their rank. All Guild Masters are taken. HOWEVER!*dramatic pause*. You are more than welcome to make your own guild or re-work your character.

Mitchs98 said:
@ayumukatsuchia I'm going to have to deny your character solely due to their rank. All Guild Masters are taken. HOWEVER!*dramatic pause*. You are more than welcome to make your own guild or re-work your character.
Oh wait i forgot i had guild master xD i meant to change it to ss class like gildarts

ayumukatsuchia said:
Oh wait i forgot i had guild master xD i meant to change it to ss class like gildarts
I think you mean S class. :P . SS class doesn't exsist as a rank but rather as a job class. If you're not making a guild, I'm going to have to ask you to re-work the thing about the guild mark. Guild marks generally don't grant powers to anyone but guild masters or those that learned specific guild magic I.E Fairy Heart.

trying to do a char for fairy tail but don't want to make him boyond a plus class at best so i welcome ideas

LeSoraAmari said:
I love ships they are great.
I like the way they act with each other lmao
That's why they're perfect for each other. Low key I'm gonna try to make this happen.

Ya'll need to think less of getting laid and more of getting to the mansion so we can move forward. How am I suppose to make my grand entrance if ya'll are faffing about in town? Gonna be thrown on the street at this rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back