Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Honestly, I've never tried playing more than one character in a roleplay before. But I prefer to focus all my development into one character. I suck at multitasking basically

@Colt556

Thanks :D I'm gonna screenshot what you said and place it as my desktop background or something. Especially what you said about Lloyd. -melts-

@Mitchs98

Oops, I'm relieved to know I'm not overstepping on anything... I hope. I'll wait to see what you have planned.

And now I'm off to work. Bye everyone, and take care. -waves-

HuorSpinks said:
Honestly, I've never tried playing more than one character in a roleplay before. But I prefer to focus all my development into one character. I suck at multitasking basically
@Colt556

Thanks :D I'm gonna screenshot what you said and place it as my desktop background or something. Especially what you said about Lloyd. -melts-

@Mitchs98

Oops, I'm relieved to know I'm not overstepping on anything... I hope. I'll wait to see what you have planned.

And now I'm off to work. Bye everyone, and take care. -waves-
By all means, continue doing what you were doing. I don't plan on making a move until everyone participating is at the house.

Mitchs98 said:
By all means, continue doing what you were doing. I don't plan on making a move until everyone participating is at the house.
Surely that doesn't include me, because if it does we aint going anywhere anytime soon.

Must admit. I'm happy to be GM'ing such a active and so far successful RP. This is by far the most active RP I've ever GM'd. I just hope I don't dissapoint you guys with the arcs. Gotta make 'em gud.

Ok so there was nothing then there wasn't like 50pages of RP (exaggeration but not by much), @Mitchs98 I'm so lost but guess should just walk in?

Zuka said:
Ok so there was nothing then there wasn't like 50pages of RP (exaggeration but not by much), @Mitchs98 I'm so lost but guess should just walk in?
Just say you were in the fairy tail guild hall. Unlike the other two guilds, pretty much every member of fairy tail was brought along on this trip. I mean they did bring their entire guild hall after all.

Colt556 said:
Just say you were in the fairy tail guild hall. Unlike the other two guilds, pretty much every member of fairy tail was brought along on this trip. I mean they did bring their entire guild hall after all.
What.. I... guild hall? I shouldn't be surprised... I'll read up haha

Ugh so much activity while I slept. No matter, that's a good thing. Anwho I'll work on a post now, since I assume most of us have gone back to the mansion?

(I've read it all but my god the confusion is real)

LeSoraAmari said:
Ugh so much activity while I slept. No matter, that's a good thing. Anwho I'll work on a post now, since I assume most of us have gone back to the mansion?
(I've read it all but my god the confusion is real)
Am I the only one not confused? It seems pretty straight forward. I think part of the problem is you guys are probably skimming through posts rather than reading them in full so you don't understand where everyone is and what they're doing. In turn that makes the posts you guys make out of sync with other's and it gets jumbled up. For example, some people act as if Fairy Tail's HQ is right next to the mansion while others act as if it's further away, inside the town. Some people are standing on the front porch of the mansion yet others act like there's a group of wizards inside.

It would probably help the flow of the RP if you guys made sure it was perfectly clear where you are and make sure you know where others are. If your character is on the front steps of the mansion, make that perfectly clear. And if the person you're rping with says they're somewhere else than make sure you rp walking over to them and specify that you changed locations. Things can get jumbled up very quickly if people don't take the time to make things clear. That is why one or two sentence posts are generally bad, they do not provide the level of detail other players need to respond appropriately. Every single player should endeavor to describe the scene surrounding their character to the best of their ability, that way there is no confusion as to what's happening, when it's happening, or where it's happening. This would also make it easier for new members to jump in as they can just read a few pages back and get an idea of where everyone is and what everyone is doing.

Colt556 said:
Am I the only one not confused? It seems pretty straight forward. I think part of the problem is you guys are probably skimming through posts rather than reading them in full so you don't understand where everyone is and what they're doing. In turn that makes the posts you guys make out of sync with other's and it gets jumbled up. For example, some people act as if Fairy Tail's HQ is right next to the mansion while others act as if it's further away, inside the town. Some people are standing on the front porch of the mansion yet others act like there's a group of wizards inside.
It would probably help the flow of the RP if you guys made sure it was perfectly clear where you are and make sure you know where others are. If your character is on the front steps of the mansion, make that perfectly clear. And if the person you're rping with says they're somewhere else than make sure you rp walking over to them and specify that you changed locations. Things can get jumbled up very quickly if people don't take the time to make things clear. That is why one or two sentence posts are generally bad, they do not provide the level of detail other players need to respond appropriately. Every single player should endeavor to describe the scene surrounding their character to the best of their ability, that way there is no confusion as to what's happening, when it's happening, or where it's happening. This would also make it easier for new members to jump in as they can just read a few pages back and get an idea of where everyone is and what everyone is doing.
To be honest, it's probably more to do with the fact that I've just woken up and thought it would be a good idea to get a post up, lol. Also, I don't like skipping through posts so I've been reading all of then fully, I just got confused with the different conversations that were taking place all over the 40 posts I had to read. Which really, isn't anything to get confused over. In truth, it's really quite simple ^o^

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
To be honest, it's probably more to do with the fact that I've just woken up and thought it would be a good idea to get a post up, lol. Also, I don't like skipping through posts so I've been reading all of then fully, I just got confused with the different conversations that were taking place all over the 40 posts I had to read. Which really, isn't anything to get confused over. In truth, it's really quite simple ^o^
Well, what I said still holds true. I read every post in full and it becomes apparent real quick that people don't understand where others are in the RP. Even I'm starting to lose track of things because people seem to almost teleport around. One second they're there, the next post they're over there. So one way or the other people should still endeavor to make it perfectly clear where they are. If everyone does that there will be no confusion or teleporting characters.

Either way, I've imparted my sage advice so I'm gonna go to sleep. Give me plenty to read when I wake up plz, ty.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm probably a lot less confused than what I should be. I'm pretty much only paying attention to the scenes that my character is in. The rest of the stuff going on is stuff that my character shouldn't even know about unless he's omniscient or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back