Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]colt your char is searching a house but what are u looking for?

[/QUOTE]
A gold locket necklace.

Isune said:
*totally didn't try to skip pages* I'm still confused as to where I can put Chris....
He's part of fairy tail right? Just say he was in the guild hall and is with everyone else.

Isune said:
*totally didn't try to skip pages* I'm still confused as to where I can put Chris....
Well. The Fairy Tail HQ was moved to Clover VIA underground travel. I'd say you could pop outta the HQ.

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]Ah, this is going faster than I thought. Is there anyone still in the mansion? The mansion's secretly library is still there, right?

[/QUOTE]
Secret library is there along with Grace and Lloyd. Masaki, Ferra, Winter, and Paris left the mansion for now to watch the fight. Everyone else that was there, still is.

i see well i was thinking of meeting your char their but then again we have to meet the client so sure what to do

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]i see well i was thinking of meeting your char their but then again we have to meet the client so sure what to do

[/QUOTE]
You can say your character's at clover to meet the client if you want.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]true but what else would that give me to work with

[/QUOTE]
Go up and...talk to people?

So this will be a bit more difficult but I was thinking, sparring matches between RPers and not NPC are tricky and can go on for a long time because of ego until it gets boring. So maybe have the roll dice involved. with like say a certain number for hp. Roll the dice, and whatever it lands on is how much damage you do, and just keep adding it up till one hits or goes over the target number? You can copy and paste the role result in the post. The tricky part is just keeping of your total roll results though not all that hard. I just know if people are using phones, computers, tablets, w/e. Just thought it would be an easier way to settle sparring matches fairly and avoid overly long drawn out sparring matches

In regards to my last post...If I missed anything could someone let me know?? Also if you could mention me in the post so I get the notification.

So an example would be a sparring match between me and Masaki

My turn to post, so I would put the roll result [dice]17848[/dice]

Then post like normal

Then my next post, I post my next roll result, and then add the two rolls,

and it continues such. I was thinking the goal should be a 35-50 mark with a normal dice role and 2/3 dice with 6 faces.

Arvis90 said:
So an example would be a sparring match between me and Masaki
My turn to post, so I would put the roll result [dice]17848[/dice]

Then post like normal

Then my next post, I post my next roll result, and then add the two rolls,

and it continues such. I was thinking the goal should be a 35-50 mark with a normal dice role and 2/3 dice with 6 faces.
If you include game mechanics you'd have to sort of custom tailor it. I mean a B rank shouldn't exactly be equal to a guild master.

I didn't really think of it as damage really, more like a tally to keep the sparring matches from just being too drawn out and become boring when neither side will relent. Been in too many rps that die cause fights just keep going on and on and people get bored. The damage would could be severe or minimal, but once someone hits the set target, sparring match is over and done in a fair sense.

I said damage in the original post but I didn't know how else to phrase it. Not honestly how I meant it xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd prefer written out combat opposed to a dice system. Its what I'm used to and its worked for me.

Also. I tabbed out for a few minutes, came back to 8 alerts. Checked them. Got 4 more within a few minutes. Got 3 while writing this ;-;

Nice thing about a lot of fights is you can just ignore them, as perfectly illustrated right this very moment. Guild master fighting some random bloke in the street? Screw that, time to play scooby doo in the haunted mansion!

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]and now i shall wait till someone notices me lol

[/QUOTE]
Might I suggest reposting your post and deleting the old one? :P

Colt556 said:
Nice thing about a lot of fights is you can just ignore them, as perfectly illustrated right this very moment. Guild master fighting some random bloke in the street? Screw that, time to play scooby doo in the haunted mansion!
Though, you have to understand, fighting to Fairy Tail is the same as eating and breathing :P

The funny thing is that in the anime most fights end with them calling it even well besides the ones Erza gets into

Last edited by a moderator:
still waiting for the perfect opportunity to jump in...and also I can't help but imagine someone fighting Chris' all fours beast soul like Erza did Sagittarius xD I'd die if that happened, poor Chris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back