Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Quick question, is Chris' beast soul full takeover limited? Since the show only mentions that a user can become whatever beast they've recorded. I just want to be sure on that, because I got all kinds of messed up ideas for beast souls for Chris. Some on all fours, others bipedal.

Isune said:
Quick question, is Chris' beast soul full takeover limited? Since the show only mentions that a user can become whatever beast they've recorded. I just want to be sure on that, because I got all kinds of messed up ideas for beast souls for Chris. Some on all fours, others bipedal.
This is mostly non canon, so, I don't care what ya do so long as it's within reason to their rank and limits set for them. Go nuts.

The rideable beast soul...although trying to ride Chris while in his beast soul is one of the single most idiotic ideas I've ever heard of. Maybe once he gains a bit more control.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isune said:
The rideable beast soul...although trying to ride Chris while in his beast soul is one of the single most idiotic ideas I've ever heard of. Maybe once he gains a bit more control.
That's 10/10. Lol.

sorry i'm really not sure what to put i know she's searching a house in magia or what's it called but i'm not sure how to interact with her char

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]sorry i'm really not sure what to put i know she's searching a house in magia or what's it called but i'm not sure how to interact with her char

[/QUOTE]
Walk up and ask if they need help? :P .

Ah, this is going faster than I thought. Is there anyone still in the mansion? The mansion's secretly library is still there, right?

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]Ah, this is going faster than I thought. Is there anyone still in the mansion? The mansion's secretly library is still there, right?

[/QUOTE]
Hasn't moved as far as I know.

*totally didn't try to skip pages* I'm still confused as to where I can put Chris....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back