Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isune said:
still waiting for the perfect opportunity to jump in...and also I can't help but imagine someone fighting Chris' all fours beast soul like Erza did Sagittarius xD I'd die if that happened, poor Chris.
You coulda followed the group that left to the mansion yanno.

Also @Bunny the people you mentioned for Beau already left to go back to the mansion and are presently at said mansion :P

Mitchs98 said:
Also @Bunny the people you mentioned for Beau already left to go back to the mansion and are presently at said mansion :P
Well he was at the mansion and is now watching Toph fight the random bloke, so they passed each other and that's when he did his actions.

I mean what, nobody's ever tossed you a rose as you passed them on the street before?

yeah but then it'd be a bit weird...I think I'll just wait until everyone gets back into HQ to introduce Chris if that's cool

Mitchs98 said:
FFFFFFFFFF

Colt556 said:
Well he was at the mansion and is now watching Toph fight the random bloke, so they passed each other and that's when he did his actions.
I mean what, nobody's ever tossed you a rose as you passed them on the street before?
Yeah that's exactly what I meant to do haha it was planned :^)

Colt556 said:
I can safely say they have not. But legit nonetheless. :P

Isune said:
yeah but then it'd be a bit weird...I think I'll just wait until everyone gets back into HQ to introduce Chris if that's cool
That'll be a while. But. Alright.

EDIT: Actually, wait, no. One of the conditions Cece gave was that all of the appropriately ranked members had to participate if any of them were going. Almost forgot that bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isune said:
You could just appear now. Willow (my other character) is in ft hq and she has her archive magic active. That's just an option though

So...I'm gonna have Chris sit next to Willow just in case there's anything wrong with that let me know

See, if ya'll were solo like me you wouldn't have to worry about making sure everything flows. You'd just have to write the longest posts in the thread and tell yourself that you're RPing repeatedly.

Colt556 said:
See, if ya'll were solo like me you wouldn't have to worry about making sure everything flows. You'd just have to write the longest posts in the thread and tell yourself that you're RPing repeatedly.
I legitamately can't deal with only playing one character. Like. Ever e.e

I feel like Sabertooth is the responsible adult, Fairy Tail is the unruly high school student, and Lamia Scale is the small child.

Bunny said:
I feel like Sabertooth is the responsible adult, Fairy Tail is the unruly high school student, and Lamia Scale is the small child.
That sums up things fairly nicely. Lmao.

Bunny said:
I like the dynamics between the guilds personally. Fairy Tail is the wild fun-loving bunch who are full of strong warriors who just want to fight. Lamia Scale is the familial group who are just nice but also sort of reserved and the weakest of the three. And Sabertooth is basically the middle-ground with a more 'quality of quantity' approach, after all 4 of the 5 members are S-ranked compared to Fairy Tail which has far more members but more evenly spread.

I also feel like the guild leaders do a good job of representing their guilds. Cece seems as reckless and, to be blunt, idiotic as the rest of Fairy Tail. Lloyd seems like the responsible kind father watching over and guiding his children, and my guy isn't even around because Sabertooth is all about that individual and personal strength, he's got better things to do than babysit his members.

All in all I like the guild situation.

Bunny said:
What is happening in the IC what's this "magical power" everyone's talking about
Some orb of light thing. Tell you the truth. I have no freaking clue but went with it cause it seemed cool. Lol. I'll incorporate it into what I have planned however. I did say this was to be character-driven after all.

Colt556 said:
I like the dynamics between the guilds personally. Fairy Tail is the wild fun-loving bunch who are full of strong warriors who just want to fight. Lamia Scale is the familial group who are just nice but also sort of reserved and the weakest of the three. And Sabertooth is basically the middle-ground with a more 'quality of quantity' approach, after all 4 of the 5 members are S-ranked compared to Fairy Tail which has far more members but more evenly spread.
I also feel like the guild leaders do a good job of representing their guilds. Cece seems as reckless and, to be blunt, idiotic as the rest of Fairy Tail. Lloyd seems like the responsible kind father watching over and guiding his children, and my guy isn't even around because Sabertooth is all about that individual and personal strength, he's got better things to do than babysit his members.

All in all I like the guild situation.
I cannot agree more. Sums everything up nicely. I love how everyone fit their guild master roles so perfectly. Srs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back