Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just a heads up, I won't be able to post until muuuuuuch later tonight. This is because I'm being dragged to a family NYE party ^-^ so if need be people can drag Masaki if absolutely necessary.

Arvis90 said:
I finished my second character. Let me know if it should be changed. Wanted to try some originality. Its right above Ferra, @Mitchs98
Just change the appearance to something else and you're good since it's already in use.

All these Wizard Saints. Can't say I like it being spammed. From what I can tell only council members or guild masters were wizard saints. So I find the idea of people who are suppose to be younger and weaker to be on the same level as the mages that rule the country.

Colt556 said:
All these Wizard Saints. Can't say I like it being spammed. From what I can tell only council members or guild masters were wizard saints. So I find the idea of people who are suppose to be younger and weaker to be on the same level as the mages that rule the country.
Not true. There are 10 wizard saints. Though this isn't canon, I won't be accepting more of them for the time being. The one dude..the first one they introduced whose name I can't remember wasnt on the council. He was just stronk.

Colt556 said:
In the anime, a couple of the guilds have wizard saints and they are not guild masters or council members

Oh. Also. The Wizard Saints don't rule the country, nor does the council. The council just governs over things magic related.

Mitchs98 said:
Not true. There are 10 wizard saints. Though this isn't canon, I won't be accepting more of them for the time being. The one dude..the first one they introduced whose name I can't remember wasnt on the council. He was just stronk.
Jura from Lamia Scale?

ScarlettRose16 said:
In the anime, a couple of the guilds have wizard saints and they are not guild masters or council members
According to the wiki every saint listed was either a council member or a guildmaster.

ScarlettRose16 said:
Jura, who is a member of Lamia Scale is one of the ten wizard saints.
He seems to be the sole exception. And I don't mind exceptions, which is why I kept silent. But we're starting to approach half of the allotted 'ten' and only one of them is a guild master, and none of them are council members.

Arvis90 said:
Ok changed the pic and edited his rank to A instead to keep the rage down.
Appreciated. Personally I like the idea of strong folks but they need to be kept in reservation. It's part of why I haven't used my guild master yet. Things like wizard saints should be more like plot devices than actual characters, they should exist to help provide other characters a fun rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back