Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
djinnamon said:
Can you tell me what fight you are talking about ?
@Mitchs98
A fight between Cece and Milfune. Infact in his last post he got punched through the wall and landed in the bar area. It's concluded via his last post and Cece went back to her room and he's sorta unconcious. @NekoChanBo was the guild master but she dropped out it seems oh..and I forgot that. Oh well. Uh. Just have him be heading to the mansion for the job, found a stray flyer or something. Trying to get things moving. Forgot he was guildless.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said, once everyone makes their way to the mansion I'll get things moving. For now keep doing your thing and interacting. If everyone isn't there by tommorrow I'll move them myself, sorry but it has to be done.

@djinnamon Mansion is open, and quite abandoned. Everyone else is inside waiting on the client that may or may not exsist. Just walk in and talk to peeps.

Mitchs98 said:
As I said, once everyone makes their way to the mansion I'll get things moving. For now keep doing your thing and interacting. If everyone isn't there by tommorrow I'll move them myself, sorry but it has to be done.
I think you just need to move it along and people can play catch up with their posts. This is dragging on way too long. I mean personally I'm not even gonna post again until something happens because my last post was my character about to leave back through the portal. There's only so much you can do, both OOC and IC, sitting around an empty house doing fuck all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do I inadvertently write my OCs to where no one else is? He's in the guild hall and just got beat by the Guildmaster

gogojojo331 said:
Why do I inadvertently write my OCs to where no one else is? He's in the guild hall and just got beat by the Guildmaster
Three characters are in the guild hall, actually. Just have him recover and move him to the mansion I reckon. Idk.

Lmao oh dear. With things settling in (kinda, gotta go to a work experience soon, but oh wo well) i plan to make character soon. I read that one of the ppl is down? Idk if appropriate right now, but maybe after the arc, the guildleader change can occur?

TripTripleTimes said:
Lmao oh dear. With things settling in (kinda, gotta go to a work experience soon, but oh wo well) i plan to make character soon. I read that one of the ppl is down? Idk if appropriate right now, but maybe after the arc, the guildleader change can occur?
I planned on that, yea. That'll be easier than having someone control Cece.

TripTripleTimes said:
Ohh nice, so that means u have a character in mind to be the new guildmaster?
Not really, actually. You can if you want the have more than one character, or if you don't plan on joining till later

Hey is it ok if I drop out of this RP for a bit? It seems a bit fast-paced and at this current point in time I can't keep up with RPs like this. There's a big performance in a month and everyone in my school goes batshit crazy over it so I'll be occupied for about a month~

Mitchs98 said:
Not really, actually. You can if you want the have more than one character, or if you don't plan on joining till later
Just one character for me, and maybe make a bunch of side characters related to that one characters later on the rp (unless other people want to make them? That be fun too!)

I was thinking my big boobed gal to have some age. She may or may not be pregnant too, idk *scratches head* That be a fun character to play though lol.

TripTripleTimes said:
Just one character for me, and maybe make a bunch of side characters related to that one characters later on the rp (unless other people want to make them? That be fun too!)
I was thinking my big boobed gal to have some age. She may or may not be pregnant too, idk *scratches head* That be a fun character to play though lol.
Pregnant chick fighting wouldn't exactly end well, though :P . Unless she was the guildmaster, in which case she wouldn't have to fight that often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back