Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SHITSHITSHIT FOUR PAGES ALREADY THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DECIDE NOT TO LOG ON FOR A DAY

Have I missed anything? c:

Alrighty. No need, Mitch! After that story progression post you made, nothing before that matters! :D ... To me, anyway. Alfie hasn't had much interaction... until now. I'll have a post up soon!

@Kayzo Accept my humble apology lmao. I edited my post so that Masaki answered Grace (As originally intended lmao)

^o^

LeSoraAmari said:
Omfg I forgot to reply to Grace in my post @Kayzo I'll go edit something in lmaoooo
Just have him respond to what she just said. (Edit: I'll edit my post now!)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]lol about flipping time it progressed that was a filler special anyways i'll wait till my chars addressed etc

[/QUOTE]
You'd have to ask Lucian a question or speak to someone. I didn't plan on addressing everyone individually unless they asked a question.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]gp the only thing i can think is what kind of dragon are we dealing with

[/QUOTE]
Well technically that question was asked by Lloyd. I guess you could ask him about how bad things are at Malnia? Idk~

(Assuming Lucian has already been there? xD )

Hopefully you can post before I have to leave for the night. Won't be back till late tomorrow probs or maybe even friday. Spending all day tomorrow with the bf @Mitchs98

Arvis90 said:
Hopefully you can post before I have to leave for the night. Won't be back till late tomorrow probs or maybe even friday. Spending all day tomorrow with the bf @Mitchs98
Hoping so too. Drawing blanks for this atm. I'll definetely get another post up tonight though, I wanna keep things moving. I won't timeskip to tommorrow until people catch up though.

she's basically making a joke out of the fact naomi likes her food a bit to much so would her food be safe if she joined fairy tail later.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]she's basically making a joke out of the fact naomi likes her food a bit to much so would her food be safe if she joined fairy tail later.

[/QUOTE]
Oh. I see.

Mitchs98 said:
Name: Lucian Grey

Race: Human

Height: 6'3

Weight: 180 lbs

Guild and Guild Mark Location: Grimorie Heart, Guild mark stretches across both shoulder blades.

Appearance:
lgJdTNq.jpg

Class: Guild Master

Magic: TBR

Personality: He maintains a friendly and intelligent outward appearance at all times. Even when he's killing you he will do so with a friendly smile and kind words. Inwardly he is sadistic, and wishes for nothing more than total dominance over magic, no matter how he has to achieve it.

Bio: TBR

White Tea

Ginseng

Expensive food

Dislikes:

Black Tea

Skills: TBR

Other: Pie
Spooky. O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back