Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
purplepanda288 said:
How'd it go?
It wasn't too bad! I'll let you know if I passed it or not when I get the results in! They took two vials of my precious blood for one test! They must be hoarding the other vial to give to the vampires.

Kyuubey said:
It wasn't too bad! I'll let you know if I passed it or not when I get the results in! They took two vials of my precious blood for one test! They must be hoarding the other vial to give to the vampires.
The only sushi flavored blood in the world!

@Zuka @Isune Theres a box hidden inside the tombstone. Theres a combination lock on the box, and the code is on the photograph. inside the box is another photograph, although this one is framed. It is a family photo of Sabrina. The mother's face was blotted out with black ink, but the father's face was that of Dr. Sanders

I just added 'Delay' to Tokine's magic list. Just letting you guys know in case I get accused for changing my cs in the middle of a fight or something.

[QUOTE="Unknown Falling]

Unknown Falling

Unknown narrowed his eye at Mizuki's snarky response wondering if he annoyed some witch that cursed him to explain why everyone was so mean to him, after everything today he is starting to lose his patience "Well for your first point you could have just said "I'm not from around her too so I wouldn't know, sorry." like a polite individual and with the second point because I assumed you weren't a huge jerk."

He then turned his attention to Ophelia, "Well of course the fighting doesn't appeal to me, I just said that?" why was she annoyed at him when she wasn't even paying attention? Then he heard Alicia's suggestion, he knew she was planning something, he had dealt with these types before and being undead made him more sensitive to peoples true intentions and emotions, he was mainly just surprised she was so young with that mindset.

Unknown decided he would make a point and said "I'll try a corndog why not." and went over and bought a corndog, returned to the group and eat it in front of Alicia. Luckily for Unknown being undead meant he was unable to be effected by drugs due to a lack of chemical reactions in his body, not including the fact he didn't even have the blood for it to travel around his body in the first place. He then spoke to Alicia "By the way kid, if you want to trick people you might want to avoid looking "too" innocent, overdoing it is the worse way to lie. Doesn't make it believable and comes across as fake." he then threw the stick into a nearby bin when he had finished his corndog, "Also "never" underestimate your opponents."

[/QUOTE]
The corndogs aren't drugged with normal drugs. They're infused with magic. Magic doesn't need to pass through the bloodstream to affect someone.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Hihihi. I'll wait for the post. :3

[/QUOTE]
That's the happiest you've ever been to see me.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]The corndogs aren't drugged with normal drugs. They're infused with magic. Magic doesn't need to pass through the bloodstream to affect someone.

[/QUOTE]
Ok, but it still wouldn't effect him I am pretty sure due to him being nothing more then a walking corpse. As I said his body lacks any form of chemical reaction so it wouldn't be able to effect him. For example he can't hallucinate as his stimuli don't react to anything as such he has no sense of touch, taste or smell. So it is mainly due to the fact he lacks anything it could effect or change. It goes as far as making him asexual as he lacks the ability to feel attracted to anyone. It's like a double edged sword expect the side facing myself is much sharper as he can't experience things everyone else would take for granted.

Rhodus said:

-Ryu Miyamoto-

Tournament Stands

latest

"Now miss Kim," Ryu said admonishingly, turning to look at her as she remained perched on his back. "That's no way to introduce yourself," He turned back to face Alex again. "I do apologize for miss Kim's hostility," He said, his soft smile returning. "You must understand, she's just finished participating in the tournament, so she's more than likely a little bit tired and stressed," He added, although Kim's behavior prior to noticing Alex said otherwise. "Now then, shall the three of us find seats?" He asked

purplepanda288 said:

Bolts said:
Eias Baole - tourney stands A majority of the people who had once been at the arena stands had left for a while. Either they lost a bet, had to use the bathroom, or lost interest. This made Eias's life much easier. She could see a little better in the crowed now. It seemed like two battles were still going on as far as she could tell while viewing the vision lacrema. All she wanted to do was find Kim and Ryu. Kim's fight was done apparently so she must be somewhere around. Blowing two bubbles, one small and one large, she let the large one fly up into the air. Viewing the area from the small bubble, she looked at the groups of people. With luck, she managed to find the two sitting down.. with another person. A fellow guild member? She thought to herself. Might as well start moving over there. Adjusting her body to the direction she saw them at, she started to make her way over. The crowd was starting to come in a little more now however. She blew another bubble and let if float over to them which ended up being much faster than her squeezing past everyone.

Hey guys. Mind holding a spot for me?

@purplepanda288 @Marshmallow @Rhodus
@Marshmallow

(Just in case you didn't get the notifications)
Kim lock

calming the F down

Kim looked at Ryu, when he chastised her. She gave Alex another glance, this time with out looking like she was gonna murder her.
" It's a pleasure to meat you , Alex dear." Kim have her a goofy smile, why did she act like a bitch before Ryu had spoken up. She had no idea, but at lest Alex seemed nice enough to not kill any one. When Ryu mentioned something abut seats she unconsciously looked down at the arenas. Half the fight s had been over leaving two matches yet to end. " Sure I'm down with that."

[QUOTE="Unknown Falling]Ok, but it still wouldn't effect him I am pretty sure due to him being nothing more then a walking corpse. As I said his body lacks any form of chemical reaction so it wouldn't be able to effect him. For example he can't hallucinate as his stimuli don't react to anything as such he has no sense of touch, taste or smell. So it is mainly due to the fact he lacks anything it could effect or change. It goes as far as making him asexual as he lacks the ability to feel attracted to anyone. It's like a double edged sword expect the side facing myself is much sharper as he can't experience things everyone else would take for granted.

[/QUOTE]
If that's true, then the magic that lets him walk as a corpse shouldn't affect his body because it lacks the ability to change. To be affected by things. Right?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'm happy to see everyone. :D

[/QUOTE]
I'm happy to see you.

LeSoraAmari said:
That actually makes me really upset. Shall I have him make his way there?
Please do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back