Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rhodus said:
Question: If I slap you in the face, but apologize before hand, does it still hurt?
Very true, my character just believes that by apologizing beforehand and explaining himself it is fine. There was also the fact as I said he didn't fully understand what he was saying. The only part he knew she might take offence to was pipsqueak. But to him that was just slight teasing you say to a kid not a huge insult. He is a bit like a child in that regard.

@Chat Noir

I, uhh... I just remembered your character was trying to talk to people. I'm really, really sorry for that. I'll at least edit my post to include Shalquoir somewhere in it, but... sorry. I'll try and make it up somehow. :c

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Unknown Falling]Very true, my character just believes that by apologizing beforehand and explaining himself it is fine. There was also the fact as I said he didn't fully understand what he was saying. The only part he knew she might take offence to was pipsqueak. But to him that was just slight teasing you say to a kid, not a huge insult. He is a bit like a child in that regard.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, I suppose? But the fact that he did apologize does imply that he knew on some level that what he was saying was going to be taken as offensive. Plus if he's so old that he's never bothered to remember, then I would assume that he'd at least heard in passing that commenting on chest sizes was a faux pas? Just because you don't see the justification of why something is offensive doesn't mean you can't know that people will take offense to it.

Rhodus said:
Alright, I suppose? But the fact that he did apologize does imply that he knew on some level that what he was saying was going to be taken as offensive. Plus if he's so old that he's never bothered to remember, then I would assume that he'd at least heard in passing that commenting on chest sizes was a faux pas? Just because you don't see the justification of why something offensive doesn't mean you can't know that people will take offense to it.
Well he never bothered to remember his age was because he doesn't pay attention to things that don't directly effect him. His age doesn't matter to him as he can't age being dead. There is also the fact as seen so far in the RP people don't tend to like being around him, at least initially and being a wanderer he never tends to stay around for long unless given a reason too. For example he would stick around if he takes up Clair's proposal of joining Fairy Tail to at some point to go on a mission with her. As he would be a member of a guild.

[QUOTE="Unknown Falling]Well he never bothered to remember his age was because he doesn't pay attention to things that don't directly effect him. His age doesn't matter to him as he can't age being dead. There is also the fact as seen so far in the RP people don't tend to like being around him, at least initially and being a wanderer he never tends to stay around for long unless given a reason too. For example he would stick around if he takes up Clair's proposal of joining Fairy Tail to at some point to go on a mission with her. As he would be a member of a guild.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, but that wasn't really my point there. The fact that he didn't remember his age was just used to show he's been around long enough that he should understand not to comment on chest sizes, even if he doesn't understand why he shouldn't.

Rhodus said:
Okay, but that wasn't really my point there. The fact that he didn't remember his age was just used to show he's been around long enough that he should understand not to comment on chest sizes, even if he doesn't understand why he shouldn't.
And my point was that he doesn't necessarily care about things that don't effect him. Being undead he can't feel any kind of attraction towards anyone and he is unable to feel in general so physical contract even as small as a kiss means nothing too him. So why would he care about chest sizes and what people think about them. He isn't even fully aware of how the world works he just does whatever whenever.

@Kayzo

I might edit my post and just have Valken spiderman at Lloyd's window, realise he got bad information and accidently breaks into a girl changing, she slams the window on his face, he falls off the windowsil and crashes into the ground. Then he makes his way back to Millie

Zuka said:
@Kayzo
I might edit my post and just have Valken spiderman at Lloyd's window, realise he got bad information and accidently breaks into a girl changing, she slams the window on his face, he falls off the windowsil and crashes into the ground. Then he makes his way back to Millie
Sounds good to me. Let Hibiki get there first.

@PeteTSs @Isune

I'm stuck for what to do with Kelica. She is to nice to be breaking things and she isn't smart enough for the investigation work. So you can have Chris go ahead or wake Sabrina up. She's gunna have a fit when she realises they broke into all her stuff

[QUOTE="Unknown Falling]And my point was that he doesn't necessarily care about things that don't effect him. Being undead he can't feel any kind of attraction towards anyone and he is unable to feel in general so physical contract even as small as a kiss means nothing too him. So why would he care about chest sizes and what people think about them. He isn't even fully aware of how the world works he just does whatever whenever.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I see what you're trying to say, But he still knew his statements were offensive on some level, because he apologized before hand, so he should've known she was going to be offended on some level.

Kayzo said:
Sounds good to me. Let Hibiki get there first.
No problemo. Oh OH Millie and Hibiki should be having this whole conversation and Valken walks in, see's them and is like...The Hell Is This Guy *glare*

@LeSoraAmari

Zuka said:
No problemo. Oh OH Millie and Hibiki should be having this whole conversation and Valken walks in, see's them and is like...The Hell Is This Guy *glare*
That'd be funny if he thought that she was cheating on him even though she's just having a normal conversation with Hibiki.

Zuka said:
@LeSoraAmari
Kayzo said:
That'd be funny if he thought that she was cheating on him even though she's just having a normal conversation with Hibiki.
Hibiki will just raise a brow, and assume Valken has broken out of an asylum or something. xD

Anyway's, once I'm settled I'll begin my post. Give my five minutes :0

Rhodus said:
Yeah, I see what you're trying to say, But he still knew his statements were offensive on some level, because he apologized before hand, so he should've known she was going to be offended on some level.
Fair enough, I'm still newish to RPing outside of skype which isn't what you would call "detailed" and most of my experiences have either been short lived, terrible or both. So I guess comes don't to my lack of writing skill. But hey, I need to do it in order to improve.

Poor Chris, Kelica's giving more action to a friend who's out cold than her own boyfriend xD

Zuka said:
Kelica want's too keep the poor girl safe! My mummy instinct came in ;.; It is too much ti resist ;.;

[QUOTE="Unknown Falling]Fair enough, I'm still newish to RPing outside of skype which isn't what you would call "detailed" and most of my experiences have either been short lived, terrible or both. So I guess comes don't to my lack of writing skill. But hey, I need to do it in order to improve.

[/QUOTE]
Alright. I'm sorry I was so belligerent. I just didn't think unknown was very justified, in saying the others were in the wrong when they were offended by what he said, especially after it happened twice. Again, sorry I was so unrelenting.

[QUOTE="Unknown Falling]Fair enough, I'm still newish to RPing outside of skype which isn't what you would call "detailed" and most of my experiences have either been short lived, terrible or both. So I guess comes don't to my lack of writing skill. But hey, I need to do it in order to improve.

[/QUOTE]
I thought it was fine. Regardless if he doesn't feel, or use his senses, he has still been around for hundreds of years, he would have known the gist of social etiquette. It makes sense even if he didn't understand it personally, he would still understand to apologise in advance. He does not have Autism afterall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back