Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well, there's Ophelia, Alicia, Mizuki, and Unknown speaking somewhere on the streets of Magnolia. :v

[/QUOTE]
That sounds like a good starting point. Thank you!

I forgot to tag people in my first post. Woops.

Also I wrote on the assumption that Shalquoir is already acquainted with Mizuki and Alicia seeing as their character sheets say they're from the same guild. Hope that's okay, if not I can edit.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I forgot to tag people in my first post. Woops.
Also I wrote on the assumption that Shalquoir is already acquainted with Mizuki and Alicia seeing as their character sheets say they're from the same guild. Hope that's okay, if not I can edit.

[/QUOTE]
I think I'll wait to post till you get clarification.

Metaphysics said:
Raa - Little Girl

"Oh you don't get it." The way Raa said it made the temperature several degrees colder. "I'm not worried on what she might do." A feminine voice rang out. "I'm worried what I'm going to do if someone even touches a strand of hair on her head." Before Raa stepped out he suddenly paused. "You're paying." He said cheerfully in his distorted voice before leaving in search off Niur. Meanwhile, Niur was lost in the festival, she looked panicked at her situation and flinched away from anyone who approached her.
I'm not sure I understand what's going on. ._.

Okay. Raa's voice normally souns distorted and manly but there are times that it sounds like a female (I legit typed 'door'). And he left Alfie to pay for the ice cream.

Metaphysics said:
Okay. Raa's voice normally souns distorted and manly but there are times that it sounds like a female (I legit typed 'door'). And he left Alfie to pay for the ice cream.
Oh. Huh. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alfie and Raa had a small chat, Raa tried to make him pay for his an Niur's ice cream, Alfie ripped apart the stand with a tornado of ribbons.

[/QUOTE]
Well if he wants he can get revenge by having both of them get drunk. Also I made my avatar. Needs work but I'm proud of it.

Metaphysics said:
Well if he wants he can get revenge by having both of them get drunk. Also I made my avatar. Needs work but I'm proud of it.
Nah, Alfie doesn't see the point in revenge.

Also, I like it. Where did you make it?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alfie and Raa had a small chat, Raa tried to make him pay for his an Niur's ice cream, Alfie ripped apart the stand with a tornado of ribbons.

[/QUOTE]
I meant more what is he having a chat about? Is it Kelica? I only say that because I associate Alfie with Kelica now because reasons. And because I'm egotistical and secretly laughing if he did destroy a stand because of Kelica's honor ;D

Zuka said:
I meant more what is he having a chat about? Is it Kelica? I only say that because I associate Alfie with Kelica now because reasons. And because I'm egotistical and secretly laughing if he did destroy a stand because of Kelica's honor ;D
About Niur and her being a threat to Fairy Tail.

Metaphysics said:
App called dotpict
Thanks!

Salt Lord]What's funny is that I've heard their music from Puella and literally nothing else [media][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmEg2a-l-_g said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmEg2a-l-_g[/URL][/media]
Metaphysics said:
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
Not quite Kalafina, but Ootaki is in FictionJunction as well :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back