Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
One and a half day to make them happen. You'll need to break out the most exotic ribbon you have.
One and a half day? Angel of Mercy comes a day after the parade. :v

Isune said:
@Salt Lord uh... What are you gonna do with that?
Alfie, Mizuki, Chris and Kelica are gonna have some bonding time. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;)

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]One and a half day? Angel of Mercy comes a day after the parade. :v
Alfie, Mizuki, Chris and Kelica are gonna have some bonding time. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;)

[/QUOTE]But stuff and things in angel? Or is that later on?

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Woops, my bad! I must have missed that.
Is there any way for me to find a recap of recent events? I'm not really sure where to bring her in

[/QUOTE]
It would be funny if you had her come up to Honoka and accuse her of being a demon xD

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]One and a half day? Angel of Mercy comes a day after the parade. :v

[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah they are.

Kayzo said:
But stuff and things in angel? Or is that later on?
... I was worried Angel of Mercy would be too short, but you gave me an idea to give it substance...

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]... I was worried Angel of Mercy would be too short, but you gave me an idea to give it substance...

[/QUOTE]
What? What idea? Pm me

Isune said:
Chris already said he didn't want ribbions in his mouth like reins.
They don't need to be in his mouth. That'll be occupied with something else... ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;)

Kayzo said:
More for Mizuki
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;)

"Something else"? Like what? If you say bit I swear on all that is sweet and sugary fire will be spread everywhere.

Isune said:
"Something else"? Like what? If you say bit I swear on all that is sweet and sugary fire will be spread everywhere.
Kelica. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;)

Colt556 said:
Mizuki is Gilad's top apprentice.
That makes me happy. Though he better not pass the guild onto her. They'd be doing some satanic shit and sacrificing shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back