Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
Longer is better. I'm envious of you.
Kyuubey said:
I'm trying really.... extremely... excruciatingly hard not to make a perverted comment about this.
really.... extremely... excruciatingly hard

Wait, my response was dirty in itself.

Kill me.
Kayzo said:
I was thinking the same thing.
You know. I actually didn't think about it until Kyuubey said that.

Rhodus said:
Lysora really is just too adorable... They're both trying so earnestly to be worthy of the other's affections... The feels man
Thank you, I'm glad you like them. Lysora is hard work, and this makes it worth it.

Colt556 said:
The problem I have with attacks like this is I'm governing my fights via RNG. I picked up this method for RP pvp in another RP community and Huor reminded me that it'd work well here. basically I'm rolling once for my opponent and once for myself, and whoever's higher succeeds. That's why I've just been avoiding most of your attacks, RNG loves me this fight rofl.
So depending on what I roll I'm gonna have to come up with some asspullery.
Heh, another person using dice. I used dice for my character's fight with @Drakerus , only I rolled a crit fail for avoiding an attack and another dexterity check fail for the very last attack.

I think dice hates me sometimes. Or maybe Lysander just needs to develop better stats.

I dislike dice. I typically play my fights based off of each characters strenghts, weakness, and powers. *shrug*

Last edited by a moderator:
HuorSpinks said:
Thank you, I'm glad you like them. Lysora is hard work, and this makes it worth it.
Heh, another person using dice. I used dice for my character's fight with @Drakerus , only I rolled a crit fail for avoiding an attack and another dexterity check fail for the very last attack.

I think dice hates me sometimes. Or maybe Lysander just needs to develop better stats.
Mitchs98 said:
I dislike dice. I typically play my fights based off of each characters strenghts, weakness, and powers. *shrug*
I prefer Mitch's method, but to each his own I guess

Rhodus said:
I prefer Mitch's method, but to each his own I guess
True. Personally I prefer using dice because that was what I was taught, and what I'm most familiar with (Tabletop background here). We once tried using the Ember Diceless system but I did not really like it.

HuorSpinks said:

I do it really simple. They make a post and when I go to reply I roll 1D20 for them and another for me. If theirs is higher I take the hit and take damage and if they win three times I'll bow out of the fight. If my roll is higher I post my character generally evading the attack.

Mitchs98 said:
It's difficult to do that when both characters are equal in terms of overall power. There's no real objective way of determining a winner. So dice help out with that. If I was fighting an S-rank or something I'd probably just RP getting my ass handed to me and losing the fight, see: Tanari vs Rodwen.

Colt556 said:
I do it really simple. They make a post and when I go to reply I roll 1D20 for them and another for me. If theirs is higher I take the hit and take damage and if they win three times I'll bow out of the fight. If my roll is higher I post my character generally evading the attack.
It's difficult to do that when both characters are equal in terms of overall power. There's no real objective way of determining a winner. So dice help out with that. If I was fighting an S-rank or something I'd probably just RP getting my ass handed to me and losing the fight, see: Tanari vs Rodwen.
True, true. Fair enough.

I actually just started my first ever dnd campaign with a group of friends last weekend. We all have no idea what we are doing but it doesn't matter cause it's just so fun and easy to get into.

Also, is Shalquoir acceptable? I'm happy to edit anything that needs to be.

Colt556 said:
In my case, I come up with stats for my character and calculate modifiers based on those stats (usually I divide by 2 to get the modifier). It's basically only dexterity and constitution I'm rolling for. And magic to determine if the attack launches. If my roll and modifier combined is higher than 10 that means my character evades the attack, or the injury is only a minor one.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I actually just started my first ever dnd campaign with a group of friends last weekend. We all have no idea what we are doing but it doesn't matter cause it's just so fun and easy to get into.
Also, is Shalquoir acceptable? I'm happy to edit anything that needs to be.

[/QUOTE]
I already accepted her? 0:

HuorSpinks said:
In my case, I come up with stats for my character and calculate modifiers based on those stats (usually I divide by 2 to get the modifier). It's basically only dexterity and constitution I'm rolling for. And magic to determine if the attack launches. If my roll and modifier combined is higher than 10 that means my character evades the attack, or the injury is only a minor one.
Full on DnD mode right there. I'm more about a good story than anything else which is why I go so simple. Anything past that I just decide what would be best for the story. Sure their attack hit, but how hard did it hit? HOW did it hit? How hurt is my character? All of these things I just make up on a whim depending on the flow of battle and what would make sense and seem cool. I pretty much only use dice so I don't go full Suguri.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]He has more than one. ;;;;;;; ;)

[/QUOTE]
One and a half day to make them happen. You'll need to break out the most exotic ribbon you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back