Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]My mind's as open as can be. ;; ;)
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Raa wakes up with a hangover, not wearing cloak and next to someone.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Then Sora? I dunno, Lysora fans might get a little angry. :o

[/QUOTE]
Dunno. I probably could assign characters numbers and roll the dice....but I'm too lazy.

Metaphysics said:
Dunno. I probably could assign characters numbers and roll the dice....but I'm too lazy.
Even if you weren't, I'm not sure how comfortable people would be with finding Raa in their bed when they wake up.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Even if you weren't, I'm not sure how comfortable people would be with finding Raa in their bed when they wake up.

[/QUOTE]
They wouldn't know it's Raa.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Huh. :v Do you have the thing they test for or not?

[/QUOTE]
Well I take the drink and sit here for an hour. Then they draw my blood and count the levels of glucose in my blood. If I pass, hooray! If I fail I have to come back for a three hour version of the test and if I fail that one... then I'm diagnosed with gestational diabetes!

The drink just tastes like arse, makes you light headed, and wants to come up the way it came. C:

Kyuubey said:
Well I take the drink and sit here for an hour. Then they draw my blood and count the levels of glucose in my blood. If I pass, hooray! If I fail I have to come back for a three hour version of the test and if I fail that one... then I'm diagnosed with gestational diabetes!
The drink just tastes like arse, makes you light headed, and wants to come up the way it came. C:
Poor thing. D:

Still waiting for the glucose to run through your blood before they check it?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Poor thing. D:
Still waiting for the glucose to run through your blood before they check it?

[/QUOTE]
I've got thirty more minutes!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alfie and Raa had a small chat, Raa tried to make him pay for his an Niur's ice cream, Alfie ripped apart the stand with a tornado of ribbons.

[/QUOTE]
Mizuki destroys stands too. They're meant to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back