Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]But... how? No matter what time I go to bed, I can't get up in the morning.

[/QUOTE]
Determination.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]But... how? No matter what time I go to bed, I can't get up in the morning.

[/QUOTE]
It's not about how early you go to sleep, I sleep at midnight and wake up at 6:30 am.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]No determination can beat the weakness I feel in the morning. The pillow is just so soft, and I sink into the covers and... CRAP I HAVE 2 SECONDS BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS

[/QUOTE]
But even so, I have never been late to school in the morning.

purplepanda288 said:
I'm in math, that drains me of strength
My math class is sooo boring. I had it last block today. We spent 45 minutes going over the homework and she taught us the next lesson in the last 15 minutes. My teacher also isnt really that good at math, so when she gets the homework wrong herself it takes her forever to go over the question.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]My math class is sooo boring. I had it last block today. We spent 45 minutes going over the homework and she taught us the next lesson in the last 15 minutes. My teacher also isnt really that good at math, so when she gets the homework wrong herself it takes her forever to go over the question.

[/QUOTE]
A few more minutes till I'm free from my school

Drakerus said:
Auren Sol - 2 Posts until sigil completion

Ren gritted his teeth when Kim completely ignored the illusion. It looked like she wasn't about to make this easy for him as she sent out 2 more beams of flux. He noticed that these ones were actually curving towards him as he ran. These were obviously homing in on him so he had no choice but to defend. He pulled out the appropriate card and held it so it was facing towards the incoming projectiles.

"Sigil Art: Guard!"

A rectangular barrier materialized in front of Ren and intercepted the attack but the shield was immediately lost. It looked like Ren's basic barrier spell could only take up to two of the flux beams at a time before breaking. Not surprising since it was only a basic defense spell to be used in situations where he didn't have time to draw a sigil that put up a stronger shield. The boy then noticed that the outer limits of the arena were being covered in solid walls of taint. Great, now he had less room to work with. Although, he figured that this might work in his favor. Surely it took up a lot of energy to cover an area as big as the ring. Maybe she wouldn't be able to stop his cards so easily now. Going along with hsi theory, Ren pulled out a 'shuriken' card(the ones that cut you) and threw it at one of the purple masses floating around Kim. He noticed that they seemed to be the source of Kim's beam attacks. Unfortunately he only had one hand to use so he could only throw one card at a time. The other was obviously busy drawing the sigil he needed.
Just gonna ask, card have magic or no?

Also, is he drawing the sigil with his wand or?

purplepanda288 said:
Just gonna ask, card have magic or no?
Also, is he drawing the sigil with his wand or?
He's drawing the sigil with the wand he is holdin gin his right hand.

Yes the card is enchanted to be extremely sharp.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I didn't see you post for Alicia. Notifs, man. They suck. :c

[/QUOTE]
>_>. You literally rated the post. xD

Mitchs98 said:
Alicia: Tournament Stands
Alicia nodded. Ophelia had a point, she was still a member of Sabertooth after all..in the long run it'd only make Sabertooth more powerful if she got more powerful, even if it did mean she was training with Ophelia too. Plus if Gilad agreed to it she'd get to know him better too, which despite his abrasive attitude towards most people Alicia wanted to do. After all, he was generally nice to her. "Yeah, you're right. When you put it that way I'm sure he'll agree!" She replied, her excitement once more returning to her features.

She watched as the match between Kim and Ren started to get..well..it got. They were in pitch black darkness and the dome thingy was covered in purple junk. "
What's going on..?" She asked, inching away from the purple junk covering the crowd. She was about to burst into a full run before she heard a small thud, looking over it was Ophelia covered in the stuff. The sight of it caused her to gasp in shock. "Ophelia! What is this stuff?!" She shouted, quickly running over and doing her best to pull Ophelia and herself away from the taint.

She wasn't that strong, and the taint was on Ophelia, so it wasn't long until it got on her too. Still she tried to pull her out of the way before she tripped. The same purple welts on Ophelia soon formed on Alicia. She was scared and confused, and really had no clue as to what was going on.
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I did? My memory's as bad as the notifs. :c Could you, uh, quote your post? Pretty please? c:

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]"Holdin' gin"
Ren drinks?

[/QUOTE]
You know what I meant >_<

Why does a 14 year old know what gin is xD .

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back