Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Wow. Really. Why..orr..how? xD
Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Dragonball Z, and a bunch of Nintendo and Sega games make up my whole console gaming experience.

I used to watch let's plays of games that I knew I wouldn't be getting my hands on anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
I'm not sure I know how to reply to the post... :c
;-;. Welp

Drakerus said:
Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Dragonball Z, and a bunch of Nintendo and Sega games make up my whole console gaming experience.
I used to watch let's plays of games that I knew I wouldn't be getting my hands on anytime soon.
Final Fantasy isn't ten or up O.o . last I checked they're rated M+. xD .

Drakerus said:
I'm still a baby in the gaming world

Mitchs98 said:
;-;. Welp
Final Fantasy isn't ten or up O.o . last I checked they're rated M+. xD .
Really? Huh, I never noticed.

Square Enix games are good at not ruining the immersion with hints of mature content ^_^

Drakerus said:
Really? Huh, I never noticed.
Square Enix games are good at not ruining the immersion with hints of mature content ^_^
...FF7 is literally lined with hints of mature content. Lol.

Mitchs98 said:
...FF7 is literally lined with hints of mature content. Lol.
Well atleast it it's like some games where it like> " Oh your want to play that game, nah mate your gonna be exposed to sex boobs and pussy in the first few seconds of the game!"

purplepanda288 said:
Well atleast it it's like some games where it like> " Oh your want to play that game, nah mate your gonna be exposed to sex boobs and pussy in the first few seconds of the game!"
RIP.

Drakerus said:
Gooood thing I never played it ^_^
I mean..it's not that bad. But all of the FF games have hints of mature content in it O.o .

purplepanda288 said:
At-least it doesn't have a hidden sex minigame like God of War.

Kayzo said:
There's that total cross dressing prostitute scene in FF7
Lol that part still makes me laugh

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]I thought it was just common knowledge...

[/QUOTE]
No.

At least I don't think so...

I learned from anime.

Mitchs98 said:
I mean..it's not that bad. But all of the FF games have hints of mature content in it O.o .
At-least it doesn't have a hidden sex minigame like God of War.

Lol that part still makes me laugh
Yes but they're not enough to break immersion most of the time. if you asked me to name an example i wouldn't be able to tell you off the top of my head. Well, there's gambling but eh.

Drakerus said:
Yes but they're not enough to break immersion most of the time. if you asked me to name an example i wouldn't be able to tell you off the top of my head. Well, there's gambling but eh.
If legit mature content is breaking immersion in a RPG something is wrong, m8.

purplepanda288 said:
You know what I learned from anime, that if you don't die for your friends, you live for them
Yes.

My friends are my power!

Hence the sig.

That mostly came from kingdom hearts though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back