Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here ya go. I always thought this transformation was really cool ever since I first saw it at like 12 years old lol. Then again, you don't watch vids...

Oh well I'll just put it here for lols.

Drakerus said:
Here ya go. I always thought this transformation was really cool ever since I first saw it at like 12 years old lol. Then again, you don't watch vids...
Oh well I'll just put it here for lols.
Drakerus said:
Thats why I changed it to link >_>.
Pff. It was still funny either way. Idk why they even attempted censoring it in the anime though, they failed horribly 0:

Mitchs98 said:
Pff. It was still funny either way. Idk why they even attempted censoring it in the anime though, they failed horribly 0:
Pretty magical effects make everything better xD .

Not really...

purplepanda288 said:
Kim half expected Ren to hit the masses eventually, once the card hit the sphere it imploded along with the card. Two shots left for the spell, just then Kim remembered one of her spells. She waved her hands dissmising the spell she had previously cast. She ducked down, letting her hands touch the ground.
" Taint wash." The ground around Kim tuned a nasty shade of purple moved over remaining arena. Dark purple flower buds grew under the light of day.

" Taint spores." The rather large flower bloomed, thier petals extending out. As they spread their petals a noxious gas like masses flowed out of them filing the arena with the spores. If breathed in they would put anyone but Kim to sleep.
>_<

Kyuubey said:
All I've seen is spell, spell, spell, spell, spell, spell, spell. And etc.
With no exhaustion.
Well, to be fair. Ren's going to pass out no matter what when he uses the sigil. He's basically been holding on to get one last big attack off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back